3x SC Promo Timing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Endaar, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Endaar Augur

I'm usually not the type to complain about something like this, but many of us in the NE who that got hit with the hurricane were (or still are) without power for a week or more. It's bad enough to miss the double-XP weekend, but I understand people make plans around those and it would have been unfair to change it at the last minute. That said, why would SOE choose to do a 24-hr 3x SC promo (which is obviously highly desirable) at a time when a lot of players were simply unable to get online?

IMO this should have waited another week or so, in order for all players to be able to take advantage if we chose.

Endaar
  2. Sebbina Augur

They actually planned it for the end of October, but, postponed it to November 4th due to the Sandy threat in hopes that things would be back to normal by then. Obviously, things in the storms path have a long way to go to be close to normal for many.
  3. Nolrog Augur

I bet they have another around Thanksgiving.
  4. Cakvala Augur

Like Nolrog stated they do have more around the Holidays just sit tight, sorry you missed out! :(
  5. Rainbowdash Augur

I missed it myself because I got paid literally 15 minutes after the event ended. Life happens. I bought SC, not for triple, the next day anyway. Tbh I'm grateful. I could only spare like $20 this paycheck and with triple SC going on I likely would have been tempted to blow more hahah.
    clark53 likes this.