35-50 second delay in raids

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Veteran_BetaTester, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

If you are connecting to the game and the game has issues with cox their provider, then cox is the issue for you. :)
  2. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

It just took literally 8 mins of trying to log into ingame support website.. and it did not fully load. I had to press refresh.

I just tried to log into the game and it said I hade a toon logged in still did I want to kick it from the world... then gave a warning that someone was logged into my account and to redo my password.
    Not true.

It has a lot to do with this game company server. While waiting for the support page to load, I opened facebook, ebay, fast.com.. and they all worked perfectly.

It is something they wont tell us. Even my support ticket is being ignored.

Even this thread Random crashing... there was talk to look at a certain log file.. The support reply I got never mentioned anything about send us a log..

I just feel I'm one of the few here sitting here losing on raiding,, yelling help help.. and still not much is being done.

Thanks for the info from players and those that helped that one guy on random crashing (Which I don't think is resolved) .. he used different pc's new install eq.. new install windows.. Different versions of Windows.. all kinds of testing left and right and still no result. This is the end of march.. about the time my issues started.

Something is up.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You could be right, didn't notice any lag last night.
  4. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Do you see similar issues with non-DBG websites? Failure to load page/requiring to refresh the page to get it to load? Slow overall load times etc.?

If so, have you recently updated/upgraded your modem, router or OS?
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

This thread seems to be weirdly broken but Ill reply to this post without seeing its past context.
    What I do to test whether its me or them is go to google.com and refresh. If it doesnt update almost instantly then its me. If it does then its not me, its daybreak.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  6. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

I do that for raw connectivity, but I also like to pick some rando search result to a site I know isn't cached.
  7. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Last night, my Lag-O-Meter was back in the normal range for me, (40-60ms). Has a problem gone away? My native pessimism says no, but at least for an evening it was better.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Thank you Developer to reply to this thread.. but you weren't clear on what the issue is. I have sent a PM to you, which you have not replied. Petitions are useless.

This is not resolved .
  10. Proximoe Elder

1-5 minute load times on Bristlebane. up to 1 min load times on xegony. same account, same everything, different server. Washington location, so not Cox
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.