300+ Tradeskill Sites?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cstoner187, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Cstoner187 Elder

I am trying to get the full stats from my artisan aug. But I am having trouble finding information on any sites that offer tradeskill write-ups so I can get all 7 of my TS to 350. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.
  2. Zamiam Augur

3. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

4. Traxen Lorekeeper

EQtraders is useless. It is years out of date and there are last posts on their forums from a decade ago.
  5. Aanuvane Augur

You would be correct that many of the main pages accessible from them menu are out of date, however, I update EQTraders nearly every day and people have written newer guides which are posted in the forums. I have personally researched and posted hundreds of spells in the past few months and am actively posting EoK stuff as people turn it in or I can figure it out myself.

If you're looking for guides on how to level up, go to the tradeskill guides forum. People are still putting effort into this and most of them are still quite viable even if they appear somewhat older. Recipes haven't changed that much even though some new ones have been added
    Janakin, Fanra, Grove and 6 others like this.
  6. Caell Augur

Tradeskills really haven't changed a whole lot for 0-300 in the 4 years since this was created. (which could be found under the link Aanuvane posted above.) http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/showthread.php?37646-The-Ultimate-EQ-Tradeskill-Guide

I'll second Aanuvane's assesment EQtraders is still a great resource for EQ TS info today.
    Grove, Nennius and Aanuvane like this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

ETraders offers a wealth of information. This player has greatly appreciated it. One way we players could help might be to post recipes we find along the way in a thread like this. No site is perfect, and we can all help EQTraders with info. we discover.
    Grove likes this.
  8. Pootle Elder

I still use EQTraders all the time. It is an amazing resource when tradeskilling!