<3 Darkpaw <3

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sippycup, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

I just wanted to thank the Team for implementing the AoC's on Live servers. Many of us have been asking for this addition for years and it's finally here. Where do I send the Coffee and Donuts !
  2. demi Augur

bringing AoC's to live doesnt effect me personally , however I'll shout out to the dev's and say thanks as it show's they were listening to the community .. so bravo :) < applause , stadium cheer>
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

This deserves applause. Thank you for listening to your players.
  4. The real Sandaormo Augur

I still have no idea what they are.
  5. demi Augur

is your "they" referring to Dev's as you've never seen a Dev before or the AoC ;) cause "they " could mean either .. especially as they are a rare sight on these forums at times :D
  6. The real Sandaormo Augur

I have spotted a Dev in the wild before. Never seen an Agent of Change.
  7. demi Augur

hmm well this is what an Agent of Change looks like
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=50715
    if you happen to get a pic of this so called elusive Dev please post a pic ;)
  8. Alena Elder

What is it good for?
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Opening a private raid instance once a week for most targets from classic through GoD, plus a few in PoR.
  10. Alena Elder

no more waiting on the overcamped PoP raid targets? That is a very good news! Thanks devs!
    Herf likes this.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

Like this?

[IMG]
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Maybe you are a little early to thank the developers?

The AoC launch on Live has been one of the buggiest launches of anything in recent memory (although the continued issues with Overseer are making a run at the top spot). Given that there is a new expansion on the horizon, I would have much rather seen this earlier in the year or after the new expansion launch. There's a limited amount of developer resources and I'd rather they be spent on the new expansion. Or maybe helping wizards...

I will say that at least on Xegony, there seems to be a real lack of excitement about them (sure, some folks are ... even with all the bugs). But I cannot tell you how many times I've had to explain what the Agents of Change are to folks and get a general meh feeling afterwards.

It's done. So ... yea ... but in it's current state, I'd rather they waited to do it right.