3 box with monk (Mangler)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sumnayin2, Mar 13, 2019.

1. sumnayin2 Augur

Kind of curious what people would do with a 3 box for monk.

My dilemma is I REALLLY want to play a monk but I also plan on 3 boxing, maybe only 2 though.
  2. Thomasmgp Elder

you will need a Shaman for sure. Id do Mage for the 3rd.
  3. Doze Augur

Monk + Shaman is classic. Druid might be a good 3rd option adding more HPs, more healing, DS, snare, track, ports and decent DPS(including the potential for charming animals).
  4. Norok Journeyman

I'm going to go with this for the supremacy of it's power. However, you'll find that by running an enchanter you'll be slowing, managing a pet, and discover it is easier to mass pull and CC than use your monk to FD singles. At the end of leveling your enchanter will feel like your main from so much attention and the monk your DPS bot.

Monk/Shaman/Mage is the alternative. Slow is a necessity to make you viable and mage is the easiest drop-in dps to any box combo.
  5. Uesce Journeyman

If you want to maximize the monk then monk shaman bard is the only choice.
  6. Weebles Augur

Yeah. If you want to maximize the monk and worry less about the other toons, this is a great setup. The shaman requires some micro, but it won’t be as tedious as monk/cle/enc. Just depends on what you are looking for.