3 Box Optimization

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blacksunempire, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Illusory Augur

As a Chanter main, I box a Druid and that's kind of crazy... I couldn't imagine adding a 3rd box while charming with a hasted level 53 Luclin pet. When PoP launches, I believe charming actually becomes dangerous (even with those charm duration AAs.)

Dangerous = Fun though. :)
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

You get used to it. :)
  3. Reht The Dude abides...

Helps a little if you make audio triggers for things like charm breaks, root breaks (reverse charming), etc.
  4. Pikallo Augur

Yeah, its actually quite simple once you are comfortable boxing. As a druid/ench/mage, I frequently have 2 charmed, hasted lvl 53 pets with an active 3rd box(mage). Its really about just paying attention. Audio alerts for charm break are helpful too.
  5. fransisco Augur

When people mention bard, they tend to assume the bard will do everything and all other classes will become 1 dimensional.
    Alot of classes have pulling and cc tools (pacify, root, ect).
  6. Illusory Augur

I completely forgot about audio triggers! That would make life a bit easier. :)
  7. Fragile Journeyman

I play Warrior (main) with cleric + wizard box. Just get kei beforehand and it's GG. I like my setup, if I were to add anything - it'd be bard or ranger for turret mode.
  8. Illusory Augur

Interesting combination.

Do you find yourself content restricted without slow or some form of crowd control if its just the 3 of your toons?
  9. Machen New Member

A raid geared warrior main could get by just fine with this combination with no slows. Not so much if the warrior is an undergeared alt and the wizard is the geared main.
  10. Illusory Augur

No doubt, wasn't sure the level of gear his warrior had achieved though. :)