3 box advice for Mangler

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by That Guy, Jan 7, 2020.

1. That Guy Journeyman

Hello EQ,

Just a returning player hoping to get some advice from the vets out there. I am planning on starting anew on Mangler with a 3 (true) box team, and would appreciate some imput. I have 2 boxed a bit in the past, but only to the 50s i believe? So not overly experienced.

I would like my main to be a beastlord, with either him tanking or pet tanking. So the 2 other slots need to be filled. So what are my best options?

Cleric/Bard? Druid/Mage? Just not sure what would be a capable team based around a Beastlord. The only class I don't want is Enchanter, as I tried that and hated it. I tend to have to AFK at times and the charm while superior from what I recall was too much troubble to manage.

My goals would be to hopefully solo exp/AAs at a decent rate, able to do ldons and missions etc later on.

So thoughts from veterans would be appreciated. Looking to start a fresh and anew with a BST + ? + ?, so what would be a good combo that wouldnt be crazy hectic to box?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Either cleric/Bard or druid/Bard. You'll be able to knock out most group content with either.