3/6 test patch notes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't understand what you're getting at. Could you rephrase?
  2. Karhar Dream Crusher

When you are a class that depends on invis potions for example, you have more than one stack, if you hotkey a stack from a bag you only get a stack of 20, on potion belt if you have 200, you see all 200.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Ah, thanks. Not having ever used the potion belt, I didn't know that was a feature.
  4. svann Augur

Bard - Corrected an issue where certain songs would attempt to begin playing twice.

Hopefully that is a fix for the /stopsong malfunction that has been around forever. Too intermittent for me to step onto test to test it though. Only way to see it is through normal play.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

My get rich quick scheme is over. I've been working on this for 19 years. I want all my money back!!!
    IblisTheMage, Quatr, Fanra and 2 others like this.
  6. Zamiam Augur

they could fix this if they made all invis potions (or all potions for that matter) stack to 1000 like they have with most TS mats
    Gyurika Godofwar and Eanelder like this.
  7. Karhar Dream Crusher

I wish
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yeah, I saw that in the notes, and my first thought was, are they just being pro-active because they just noticed the tunic can be sold, or was there actually some goofball out there who was creating new chars just to sell the tunic and leave the plat in the shared bank?
  9. smash Augur

And shaman/droidicas were sure that mana cost would not be lowered, I guess you were wrong. And a blessed silence happened, and all is well, except from the mobs who starts to groan.
    Quatr and eqgamer like this.
  10. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Getting rid of the potion belt was a weird decision, I agree. However, when you hotkey a stack of 20 potions and then finish the stack, it just automatically pulls the next stack of 20 into your hotkey. So the only real difference is you have to open a bag in order to see how many total potions you have left. Really changes nothing at all if you restock regularly.
    Quatr likes this.
  11. Starr Elder

It was an easy way to buy your first few spells before running out to start exp. As shaman get the DD spell right away :D
    Risiko and MasterMagnus like this.
  12. eqgamer Augur

Now to find somewhere to stick that hot bar...
    Lorai likes this.
  13. Vaeeldar Augur

Potions I can deal with for the reasons you outlined. I have to admit though the mod rods are driving me nuts. I hate having to open my inventory everytme to drop it in. Was so much easier to drop it into the potion belt. Certainly not game killing but it's a nuisance when you box 5 chars.

This change just seems needless to be honest. No real benefit, especially since they consolidated AA.
    Eanelder likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm tempted to say where they can stick that hot bar......

I have no use for an 11th hot bar I only use 4 as it is, I do however have a use for the smaller more functional potion belt.
    Lorai likes this.
  15. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Make a hotkey/bind for /autoinv
  16. Eanelder Augur

The potion belt remembers the items that were last placed in it, even if when you run out of that item. The icon remains and you see a 0 (zero) qty. Items placed in a Hot key that aren't found in inventory, get replaced with a "Not Found" button (at least i think that's the wording).

When the item is replenished in your inventory, its automatically available again via potion belt; with a hot bar the "Not Found" button remains, and needs to be manually re-placed.

With things like Potions you can probably top it off easy enough to prevent this, but with mod rods it would happen every time you logout for 30 minutes.
    Brohg, Lorai, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  17. Tatanka Joe Schmo

That's what I've done. Made a hotkey for /autoinv, and put it in the same spot for all chars. When I boxed, I had three hotbars in the same spot, with the same keys for all chars, and used I S B s click-thru feature. When everyone got a mod-rod, I'd just click that button with the mouse, and problem solved :)

The /autoinv button also comes in handy for foraging. I have a macro to take care of the double forage and /autoinv both, but sometimes, if other things get clicked too soon, one or both forages wind up being left on the mouse pointer. Having the /autoinv hotkey there helps for that, too.
  18. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yeah, that sounds like a huge game-breaking issue, glad they fixed it /s
  19. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

This isn't true. Hotkey a potion, use your last one, then restock. It will automatically reappear in the same hotkey slot without manually replacing the hotkey.
  20. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm