#3-4 shared bank slots bugged?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wizdons, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Wizdons Augur

Not sure if this is an expansion release issue but every time i try to use the 3rd and 4th bank slot and camp to another char it removes them and send it to my parsel. I tried even with all access same thing happens =(

Though i have another account that it works fine with on FTP.
  2. Brudal Augur

Are you trying to use the 3rd and 4th shared slots on one of the Time locked progression servers? If so, wait until the feature is released; luckily you can use slots 1 & 2 early.
  3. Motherlee Augur

I thought that was the bug where accounts got dropped to green (Free) and the stuff got mailed back. Do they have parcel merchants on the TLP servers? Where does their stuff go?
  4. Syrup Augur

They do.
    Motherlee likes this.
  5. Brohg Augur

The expanded shared bank was a feature of expansion #20, Call of the Forsaken. If your account is 19/21 entitled, as is the default, the slots won't work for you.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  6. Motherlee Augur

So when they autogrant #20, that bug will go away? They just have to wait til April then.
  7. Wizdons Augur

there you go.. thanks for that =) i was thinking it was RoF
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

There's an assumption that's not necessarily true. The next s/w is a "campaign", not an expansion. So no guarantees that CotF will be included in F2P. I'm not saying it won't be, just that DBG hasn't said anything yet.

Tat
    Motherlee and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  9. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I fully expect CotF to be unlocked and given for free (as well as the AA Auto-grant being increased to include VoA AAs) when this fall's Campaign is released; what I do not expect however is for TDS or anything to be unlocked when the 2nd Campaign is released in 1st/2nd quarter 2016 (though I would expect it again with the release of the 3rd Campaign in fall 2016).

As for the bug possible going away? I think that it is something to do with the UIs that are being used. This sounds just like the UI bug when a UI bank UI automatically displayed all possible inventory slots even if the bag was not that big; when you could not use those slots it seemed to work until you closed the window at which time if you put the item in a slot that did not exist the item poofed until you zoned or re-logged; even then sometimes it just perma-poofed. This is at least parceling you the items. I would not expect the "bug to fully go away until CotF is unlocked on the TLP servers.