2x Rolls back in a day... really?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sharnhorst, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Baldur Augur

The server isn't crashing, if it was you wouldn't be kicked to character select. You would be kicked to server select and it would say down or locked. It's booting all characters from the world.

I've been in the bazaar on all the kicks and it always reverts me back to the last sale or parcel, so I haven't lost anything. But if you're in a zone getting exp it's going to revert you to the last time you zoned or camped or got saved in some way.

Sundays are always the busiest day, the lag has been horrible today. If I had to guess I would say it has to do with server load. You would have thought it would've happened last weekend as well though, so not sure why this weekend is worse.
  2. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

After hours of farming.

Lucid shard finally dropped. Yay! It's in the advloot window!

/crash

/log back in

Maybe it's still on the corpse?

"Corpse is using advlooting. You have to wait"

**5 minutes of waiting and corpseclicking later**

Yay! It's still on the corpse! Woot!

/loot Shard

/crash

/log back in

Um...k...corpse gone. Shard gone....awesome....
  3. Bigstomp Augur

Servers aren't crashing. Not sure what is crashing but the zones are staying up and servers are staying up.
  4. LachiusTZ Lorekeeper

On a positive note, at this rate our group exp pot will last 7hrs?
  5. ChangedName Lorekeeper

You obviously missed the last crash and several servers were DOWN for a few minutes.
  6. TLP Addict Augur

Other servers are getting it as well.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

Never seen em marked as down. I just go back to server character select and log back in, with a varying roll back among members of the group.
  8. King Dedede Elder

DBG have server issues? Never ... Lack good communication? Never...

Somethings never change...

Maybe we will get lucky and they will sell it off to a publisher who cares about the game...
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  9. Arclan Elder

I estimate the rollbacks cost 10 minutes a piece. No biggie, though I would not want this to become common; nor to occur in the middle of a large pull.
  10. nightork New Member

I for one am delighted DBG have opted to go for the really retro classic Luclin experience of most things being bugged, broken or bandaged!

Really brings me back to the days of 'welcome to Ever-f*****' I remember so fondly! :)
    Dragon Jockey likes this.