Cannot Reproduce 24th Anniversary: Footloose and Fancy Free

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Iven, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Iven the Lunatic

I handed in "Autographed Epic Tales of Heroism" to the NPC Adaha in PoK and received "Music Box: Ballad of Legends" which works correct. A few seconds later I did the same with my second box from another account which was in the same group and received nothing. Camping and entering the world again did not help and I am sure that both books were autographed.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

• Bonus Loot
    • Before turning in the "Epics from the Realm of Heroes" to Adaha, instead first Turn it in to The Great Hero Ezra (as indicated by [IMG] on the map), then Turn it in to Adaha, this will award the Bonus Loot
    She signs it after that. So if you turned in a "signed" one then you went one step to far.
  3. Iven the Lunatic

No, Ezra does autograph the book and after giving the autographed book to Adaha, Adaha does hand out the music box.

Just did another run, this time with just one box/PC, and now received both the music box and the achievement. I do suspect that there was a cache issue because of using two boxes. Should not happen tho.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

You give it to Ezra and she signs it and immediately gives it back. You then turn in the signed copy.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, that is what I said. Give it to Ezra and then to Adaha.

Moot point since the whole thing was user error.

Sorry my English is not written well enough for understanding.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

You still think it was user error but from what he wrote it seems like did it exactly right and got a bad result. He got it autographed then turned it in.
    Iven likes this.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Ran through with 3 toons in a group, simultaneously, all 3 got the music box, theres no cache.
  8. TrueNorth Developer

Was not able to reproduce this. Please make sure you are turning in the correct item to the NPC and that you do not already have a reward as it is lore. If you encounter this issue again please reply to this thread with the server, character name and approximate time. Thank you!
  9. Iven the Lunatic

Yep, no user error. Both toons were played synchronous step by step.