24 dollars 12 cents a month to play EQ

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Astehroth, Oct 26, 2012.

1. EverChanter Augur

I mean, at least he knows the terms and conditions of it, before he assumed he would be included in the American parts of it, when in fact he wasn't, oh wait...
    Leerah likes this.
  2. Leerah Augur

The lack of empathy in this thread is surprising.
  3. Tobynn Augur

I am prepared to cry a river as soon as the OP provides any sort of documented proof of the UK price gouging that was implied in the opening statement. At present, aside from a couple flip comments, the OP has not added a single word to the thread to in any way support claims of unfair pricing.

For the time being, my welled up tears are holding back all my empathy.
    Vuncar, Vouivre, CaRnon and 1 other person like this.
  4. Draconic Journeyman

Funny how this reflects a real word problem here in the states... My wife is from Las Vegas, there a pack of of cigs is like 5 dollars, here in Washington where we just moved it is 6.15 for the same product. Should Washington lower there prices, or Vegas raise it? No, different municipalities have different laws, taxes etc, it is not like SOE is saying lets charge Europe, UK, or japan more. It is the laws and taxes of that country, plus the US, plus California (California's have to pay taxes on there SOE subscription while other states don't) that regulate how much you the end customer get charged, not SOE...
  5. CaRnon Augur

according to the Supreme Court... yes /shrug
  6. CaRnon Augur

I actually remember people paying like $40+- for legend server accounts... so I guess people are willing to pay whatever they want if they think the service is worth the cost. And I am not saying that service quality is the same as it was back then.. just making the point that people will pay whatever if they think its worth the cost. Apparently you dont think its worth the cost... ya can always go /cringe free to play...