21 Years Later.... I'm Trying Trader

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Namde, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Namde Augur

What does offline trader do? Is it exactly what it sounds like? I can go into that mode and not have to stay logged on and have my PC on all day/night?

Thanks
  2. Brilhasti Elder

That's exactly what it is. Just normal trader but you don't need to be logged on. When you log on next you'll be notified if you've sold anything.
    Namde likes this.
  3. KarmaKitty Augur

Finally going "green". No need to keep your system online just to sell while you are not playing. I have been using it for ages without any issues. Even had a seller up while on vacation. In theory, you could log in after the patch and be offline selling until they take the server down for the next patch.

It will prompt you to world boot the character when you log back in to play. If not, it indicates the zone or server crashed or was otherwise shut down while you were away.

May not be a fancy offline market place, but it works and I give it 2 thumbs up.

Does anyone know if we can be a offline seller on one server while playing on another ?
  4. Karanthal Augur

No you cant, it counts as an in world character. You would have to log out a trader before playing the same account on another server.
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  5. KarmaKitty Augur

Thank you Karanthal.

I assumed that was the case, but never had any reason to attempt it.