20th Anniversary Questions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Drewie Augur

Theater of Blood, +808, +719 on the stage where Maestro Tan`lor stands.
    Ssdar likes this.
  2. Goodn Augur

Are you perhaps confused about the past? The splitting of the anniversary events has been going on for quite some time - newer stuff for the first month, older (5-13 including fableds) for the second. The group of 4 thing did happen, but it's been a long time since it was done like that.

All the 20th stuff is permanent so you can do that at your leisure. If you have 19th (or earlier) things you want to do, I'd concentrate on that first.
    feeltheburn likes this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Is the group form of the mission "Danger Zone" supposed to be a 1-man only job?

[IMG]
  4. Drewie Augur

Hint : the order of the 27 steps for the Anniversary achievement might not be random after all ...
    Diani, Prathun and Ngreth Thergn like this.
  5. Mukkul Augur

You have to purchase marketplace items to complete the cake achievement? Seriously?
  6. Prathun Developer

You don't have to purchase anything from the Marketplace to work on that achievement.
    There is another way...

[IMG]
    Yinla, Sancus and Spellfire like this.
  7. Prathun Developer

Defs not intended. This has been fixed internally. We will do what we can to push out the fix to Live soon(tm).
    Edit: peer passed
  8. Captain Video Augur

Am I to infer from this statement that we are expected to relish the memory of the launch of our beloved EQ without there being a hotfix?
    Prathun likes this.
  9. Drewie Augur

Only the 25th step missing now, that's in Skyfire (RoS) but we can't figure out where. The big dragon skeleton at -20, +2200 (south of the west lava river, with 4 mobs in it) looked promising but to no avail. Was anyone able to complete that step ?
  10. Drewie Augur

OK I figured it out thanks to Gorran's post on Zam, this one was tricky ! For people looking for spoilers, here is the quest page on Zam.
  11. Weebaaa Augur

Was there a fabulous exciting reward?
  12. Drewie Augur

Sometimes the journey is the reward.
    Nniki and Diani like this.
  13. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Being able to enjoy my characters and friends in the SAME GAME for 20 years is reward enough for me.
  14. Weebaaa Augur

That doesn't require cake ^_^
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.