20th Anniversary 3rd TLP Non-Truebox server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Parva, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Despite the pages and pages of comments on this topic (both respectable and not so much), I still don't quite understand why a non-truebox server, on which people are not forced to play, would be so much more devastating for truebox players than would be the release of any other kind of server.

Population drops on older TLP servers occurs every time new servers are released, and will happen again regardless of the server ruleset. But we have been waiting for years for an AOC TLP server without the Truebox code. Some may not have been, but they don't have to play there.

My suspicion? Daybreak's Truebox filter is in some way tied to their anti-hacking code, which would actually explain why they are so reluctant to release such a server.
  2. Maxe Augur

Are you blind? There's 3 things to take into account when considering complaints. One is source, and since we're only talking the official forums and what hasn't been deleted it's possible to see even then - there are complaints. They're visible, present and a lot more than 1% of posts on this forum. If you don't like a fact you can't ignore it like a politician and revise history. You can't call straw man because you can't call people out on the forums directly. You can't call bs because honestly we have responsibilities and many of us have families this far down the eq road. I don't have the energy to make this up, and besides I couldn't since I'm not the first one complaining.