20th anniversary - 3 months away

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mashef, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Mashef Augur

Any ideas or projections when any announcements would be made? Thinking about re-subbing soon in anticipation of something fun. Hoping now that the new expac is live there will be some shared thoughts from the producers/devs after the expected bugs/quirks get worked out from expac launch.

Kind of hoping for something better than just another TLP...like a re-release / remake similar to FF VII and PS4...It's probably a pipe dream but the game could be modernized and kept the same in spirit and probably be a smash hit.

Really hope the best game ever doesn't just fade quietly...
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

KILL THE GNOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Mastin =) ;)
    Pirlo and Mashef like this.
  3. Lisard Silly

generally we will see a new tlp within the first few months of the new year (march - may), followed by anniversary content in june+
    Mashef likes this.
  4. Venedar Lorekeeper

Kill the game and make us free!
    Thoxsel and I_Love_My_Bandwidth like this.
  5. Qbert Gallifreyan

Generally, we see anniversary content starting around the um, anniversary? March :)
    svann, Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Zamiam like this.
  6. ZGE1999 New Member

Mashef likes this.
  7. Mashef Augur

Yes, I know that. I was looking for an announcement of what the expectations are for the 20th anniversary content to be ahead of time. Sorry if that was confusing.

As an on and off again player at this point its important to plan my vacation time in 2019 if its something that sounds super awesome or just mediocre lol.
  8. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I believe I heard something about "Gnome Mountain"...:D
    eqgamer and Yinla like this.
  9. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I hope my bone rod doesn't break... :)
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Every year on the anniversary - March 16 btw - they bring back all the quests. This is one I do every year for whatever new alts I have - I use the cloth cap with the vicious rabbit:eek:
    ZGE1999 likes this.
  11. Lisard Silly

Correct it begins in march, but the "new" stuff starts in juneish, i could be misremembering however =P

i just looked Hardcore heritege is june my bad =P
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Looking forward to see if it is a mountain where lots of gnomes live or a mountain made out of gnomes!!!
  13. KC13 Augur

I have it on good authority that All Access accounts will get a Heroic level one Gnome that has ultra fast run speed and is immune to snake kicks.
    Fanra likes this.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

For the 20th anniversary, everyone will get along on the forums. No one will argue. No one will complain about a patch taking too long. No one will get upset if someone takes a single mob from their 'camp'. It will be a great coming together for all that play EverQuest.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  15. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

You didn't mention we all get unicorns and travel to fairy land.
    Yinla likes this.
  16. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Those are both already in EverQuest, so that's covered.
  17. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I want a unicorn that farts rainbows...
  18. Tucoh Augur

I'm sure the anniversary event has already been decided, but I really liked (like) the hardcore heritage events and would love to see another one.
  19. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

March 16-April 26~ = 14th-Current Anniversary Events
    April 2X- end of May/beginning of June = 5th-13th Anniversary Events.
    Lisard likes this.
  20. Moege Augur

After the last few posts made me gag...

Bah so unfair my account is full so I will be missing out on this, dev reconsider it !