2017 Summer New Progression Server Ruleset?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by snailish, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Gnog Elder

Yeah, exactly. All the fun of PvP and open world competition, but with an alternative non-PvP method of progression in instances. So you get wiped and miss a kill in OW. It will sting, but you can mitigate the loss in gear by instancing and stay relatively close to your competition. Would also give meaning to inter-guild relations, which is kind of missing from Phinigel.
  2. Machentoo Augur

The same thing would end up happening that happened on Phinigel. You'd have one guild that would dominate open world, everyone who actually wanted to fight over spawns would flock to them, and no one else would compete.
  3. frankie78227 Augur

If they are allowing Kronos, I wont bother playing on the server. Would rather see DB just sell gear sets in the store. Doing so would allow people to buy the gear legit rather then from some neckbeard, botting away at camps, ruining other peoples play. Selling the gear in the store would make DB money while at the same time cut down on farm bots.
  4. Mowens Elder

Lol, neckbeard. [IMG]
    I just imagine this guy farming with all his bots on Phinigel, in sebilis down at the disco for days
  5. Trey Elder

Please release a server with expansion releases that match the same time it originally took.
  6. MHD90 Journeyman

Yay another smash and grab server for DBG. I love new TLP servers!!! best part is the RMTrs. Lets drain the healthy population from the other TLP servers. I love how the year or so we put into a server goes to pot, due to the mass exodus.

Maybe if DBG had actual people online to police the server it might be worth doing. There is soo much blatant cheating going on. Server firsts are always accompanied with exploits and cheats, and incompetent programming. I.E. rogue poison proc. BL dot on boss mobs, etc. So when top guilds get thru content asap, and start the RMT it becomes disheartening. When someone puts a report in then gets the standard reply two days later and no resolution, then they close the report as resolved.... I.E. report about a progression mob not around a report is sent and I get a reply I sent it to the proper dept. and they consider that resolved.. Why do I bring that up, because its a measure how much DBG actually cares about its servers. It feels like the whole operation is run by 4 people. They create this cesspool In a new server. Have some accountability when it comes to people who want to play for the fun of it and not for the money maker it is for the RMTrs. Its hard to understand why you ban an account for using a swear word to and NPC, when there is a bad word filter ingame, or you ban an account for being played from another city. I guess if you want to play this game you cant move or play on vacation.... But when theres a person running 24 mages its ok... I mean I am currently on Phinny and see cheating daily. Either say all third party software gets a ban, or none.

I know all this is going to be seen by blind eyes, since I know a couple DBG employees who play and know first hand when exploits go on.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, you're funny.