2017 expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Klober_Dcard, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

is an expansion still in the works for this year last i heard was
    i dont need spoiler just confirmation its still in the works
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

They didn't announce EoK until Oct 2016. So it's probably still early. There is new stuff in the spell dat file though.
  3. Khat_Nip Meow

They said they were working on a new expansion and no time after that did they say anything to the contrary so what do you think?
    Your confirmation is in what you quoted.
  4. Klober_Dcard Journeyman

its been 5 months and its 4 months from years end one tiny update to let us know its still on its way would be nice.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

They are going to announce it around the same time they always announce expansions. Don't sweat the small stuff. We're getting EoK 2 about the same time of the year that we got EoK 1.
  6. Coagagin Guild house cat

If you were listening to the original EoK video you would have heard Devs making the: Always another expansion..." joke/comment as this has been business as usual for 18 years and going.

Keeping things under wraps is just part of the business model. If leaks did happen it would only lead to the toon population (end users) to simply second guess each and every effort or endure an endless stream of not so helpful armchair game designers add their "helpfull" suggestions.

Don't get me wrong their is a time and place for some input but many take their suggestions to be sent chiseled in granite and anything less would be completely unacceptable, until they buy the next expac and whine about it anyhow. :confused:
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

TLPs were told the devs don't have time to continue creating Agent of Change instances for upcoming expansion unlocks (one of the bigger draws for the newer round of TLPs) because they are busy creating the new live expansion. So take that for what you will.
  8. Endless Augur

I like EoK and Kunark, but am hoping it will be something completely different. What are these "new spell dat" and what could it mean? I looked at lucy, but I don't know what or how to search for anything meaningfull out of the 10,000 spell changes of 0 to a 3.
  9. Nolrog Augur

10. Jyve Augur

It's going to be a 2d platform side scroller.
    Zunnoab, Nolrog, Fanra and 1 other person like this.
  11. Mykaylla Augur

Featuring Pretty Kitty Princesses.
    Nolrog, Fanra and Miss_Jackie like this.