2014 Resource for Players (Server/Guild Info)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Crystilla, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Crystilla Augur

The last thread listed was from Nov 2012 and some changes have taken place since then. So I wanted to repost the updated information here. Note, this does not cover every active guild; just guilds who meet the criteria below.

Please note I cannot edit this thread (after 30 min from posting it), so if you have a guild you would like added to one of the categories, please make a post below and add your info in the same format this thread uses. Make sure to copy the heading that you're adding yourself to.

SERVERS WITH GUILDS SPECIFICALLY TARGETING THE NEW/RETURNING PLAYERS
    SERVERS WITH PACIFIC TIME BASED GUILDS
    SERVERS WITH EUROPEAN PLAYER BASE
    • Antonious Bayle (most/many guilds will be Euro based/friendly)
    • Rathe ( The Silent Minority has one raid team that raids on euro time )
    • Tunare ( Anthem )
    • Bristlebane ( Distant Thunder USA/Euro mix)
    • Vulak - Funguild (read the bottom of their thread)
    SERVERS WITH AUSTRALIAN PLAYER BASE
    SERVERS WITH ASIAN PLAYER BASE
    SERVERS WITH OPEN RAID FORCES/ALLIANCES- AKA not recruitment to a main guild based nor have to be in a specific guild to attend)
    PVP SERVER
    • Zek
    SERVERS WITH ROLEPLAY GUILDS
    SERVERS WITH PROGRESSION GUILDS
    SPECIAL RULESET SERVERS
    • Progression servers (Fippy and Vulak) - these start out at original EQ and then as requirements are met, each server can unlock the next expansion.
    • Firiona Vie - This was traditionally called the roleplay server (though this may not be as popular as in the past). Almost all items are tradable (there is very little marked "no trade") and a few other benefits are also associated with the server. However, once you transfer on, you cannot transfer off as you can most other servers.
    • Zek - this is the PVP (player vs player) server and there are free transfers to Zek.
    • Test - this is a non traditional server. Players on test are treated as if they are all access (even if they have no paying account).
    WHERE IS YOUR SERVER NOW (LIST OF SERVER MERGES)
    • Antonius Bayle = Used to be Kane Bayle, Venril Sathir, Sebilis (French) and Kael Drakkal (German)
    • Bertoxxulous = Used to be Tholuxe Paells, Saryn and Mithaniel Marr
    • Bristlebane = Used to be Solusek Ro, The Tribunal and Ayonae Ro
    • Cazic Thule = Used to be Brell Serilis, Fennin Ro, Torvonnilous and Faceless (Japanese) and Tranquil (Japanese)
    • Erollisi Marr = Used to be Morell-Thule, Innoruuk and The Nameless
    • Fippy Darkpaw = Never merged, Time Limited Progression
    • Firiona Vie = Never merged, is the roleplay server and a special server ruleset (amount still done as of 2014 unknown)
    • Drinal = used to be Tarew Marr, Maelin and Vazaelle
    • Luclin = Used to be Stromm and Veeshan
    • Povar = Used to be Morden Rasp, Quellious, Rodcet Nife
    • The Rathe = Used to be Karana, Prexus, Terris-Thule
    • Trakanon = Never been merged
    • Tunare = Used to be E'ci, The Seventh Hammer, Lanys T'Vyl, Mayong
    • Vox = Never been merged
    • Vulak A'err = Never merged, Time Limited Progression
    • Xegony = Used to be Xebuxoruk, Druzzil Ro, Xev, The Combine, The Sleeper
    • Zek = Used to be Sullon Zek, Rallos Zek, Tallon Zek and Vallon Zek (PvP)
    Azrah, Zokaniz, Eonweh and 5 others like this.
  2. EQTrixy Elder

Crystilla likes this.
  3. Crystilla Augur

@EQTrixy - done :)
  4. Mejestic Holyshield New Member

Shield of Loyalty- Xegony Server, new and returning players all lvls Welcome
  5. Shredd Augur

Ring of Valor on the bristlebane server for SERVERS WITH OPEN RAID FORCES/ALLIANCES
    We host every Thursday and Friday. We also have a casual ranking for returning members.
    www.ringofvalor.org
  6. Crystilla Augur

Added you Mejestic.
  7. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Ring of Valor is also one of the oldest progression raiding guild still active. We've downed everything but the Plane of War raid and are working on that. 2-3 nights of raids a week for hardcore team, 2 nights of raids a week for the casual team. Grouping every night.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  8. Crystilla Augur

Thanks. Updated those. Things were accurate when I first made the post but I've cleared out the inaccurate stuff and updated others.
  9. Wudanian New Member

PVP SERVER
    • Zek - ( Wudan - Raiding Tues, Fri, Sun @ 4:30PM PST )
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

11. Repthor Augur

Povar server dosent apear to be listed in any category !!

Povar: has Triton(progression guild) www.Tritonguild.net

has other guilds to but they can speak for themselfs
  12. Crystilla Augur

Thanks Repthor. There may be some misperception on this thread. I'm not listing general raiding guilds (progress forum is where you should look for that info) - but am listing some of the more obscure types of categories that people often ask for.

So apologies to those hoping I'd add Wudan, Triton, Pikey's, RoV, etc. but those aren't fitting the purpose of this thread.
  13. Firrionafan Elder

Returning raiders are welcomed in Champions of Norrath on Xegony. Especially if you have been gone say 2 years or less, we can catch you back up. Contact: Ravwolf, Bandeko, Kleitus, or ValBjork.
    championsofnorrath.org/forums
  14. Riechard New Member

WHERE IS YOUR SERVER NOW (LIST OF SERVER SHUTDOWNS)

• Al 'Kabor = Used to be the 1 EQ server for Mac; the only real Classic Server in a 10+ year time bubble) Sut down in 2013 with EQ Mac players moving to various PC Servers like VOX & various Unofficial EQ servers such as The Grand Creation..
    • VOX = Both EQ Mac Guilds The Horde & Al Kabor Veterans have re-established themselves and have Guild Halls. Al Kabor Veteran's Neighborhood [VOX Server] seeks to establish at least 3 more Guild Halls of former Mac Guilds. Please contact - Guild Leader Riechard - Temerity, Dark Conquest, Destiny, Alliance of Friends etc. --- Greetings. Al Kabor Veterans is a casual friendly guild. We happily accept new, returning and veteran players. Any amount of playing time accepted. Especially all former EQ Mac Players. All classes welcome, Also will help with epics leveling and AA's. Contact - Guild Leader: Riechard
  15. Riechard New Member

Chat:
    Former MacEQ Players Chat on Vox - /autojoin MacEQ
    Players on different servers - join vox.MacEQ
  16. Elenwyyi Augur

With due respect to (yet another) useful resource you're making here, I would argue that Wudan (of which I'm not a member) is not merely a general raiding guild, but a PvP guild and that is a more obscure category of guild people sometimes ask for.
    Raiding is something Wudan does only to support their actual purpose, which is murdering people. Ditto that other guild
  17. Crystilla Augur

Apologies as I thought I'd answered this long ago (must have previewed and forgot to submit). Since Zek server itself is a PvP server and listed as such above, I wasn't making any further PvP distinctions on that server since I felt it was already inclusive enough that all guilds would be PvP
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Just wanted to drop a "thank you" for providing this resource. This thread helped me find a Pacific Time raiding guild that worked with my schedule.
    Crystilla likes this.
  19. vjfinazzo Lorekeeper

If 5:30 pacific starting time is considered a Pacific aimed guild, well, Imperium Force on Povar can suit all time zones.. our raids are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and we raid from 8:30pm-11:30pm EST [[5:30pm-8:30pm PST]]. Thanks Crys!
  20. Azrah New Member