20 Years of Everquest. Pastaway friends item creation Question.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by 123Jimbob, Jan 25, 2019.

1. 123Jimbob New Member

Everquest has meant a lot to many of us over the years. Sadly some players we all knew, loved,cherished, Passed away during this long never ending game. 2 People for me in Particular.

TICKA! From Seventh Hammer (Lany's Tvyl) < probably spelled wrong. Passed away.

Wariella! From Drinal. passed away. This was an amazing woman.

Ticka: Sony named a Weapon after his tragic passing. Ticka Great Blade of The Ravager.

Is There anyway to still make player made items for marketplace? would love to design something for Wariella!
    Movistar likes this.
  2. Sagarmatha Augur

Don't forget about Elricvonclief from Bristlebane. He was a Paladin in Everquest and in real life. R.I.P., brother.
  3. Movistar Journeyman

The great wizard Yielzen, that started life on Fennin Ro and his final resting place on Cazic-Thule.

Brandon Lee Perez was one of my very best friends on Everquest. We met at the beginning of launch. And was in The Mystical Order on Fennin Ro and later Silent Redemption on Cazic. We stayed friends till the end. The very best raiding Wizard i've ever known and a great friend. Known to many he always took the time to help anyone who asked.

Would love to see a Marketplace Wizard weapon Ornamentation dedicated to my friend for the 20th year anniversary.

Rest in Peace my friend, May 14th 2016
  4. Grove Augur

Further information on Ticka: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=71450#m15484407178412615
  5. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

Funny how everyone that dies just happens to be the best at their class. I guess people who are bad at the game are immortal.

Sorry for their family's loss. Not yours. Bit of a selfish thread, really. Good luck with your favoritism.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've seen a few pass away over the course of my time in EQ, I think there are far too many to have items for each and everyone of them.
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Although the Player Studio still 'exists', they have not reviewed any submissions or added any items for two years now.

So the answer is almost certainly no.