2 new TLPs announced for 20th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elbereth, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Tachyon Augur

If I can play five to ten hours a week and hit max level before the next expansion I'm cool! That's worked for me on all the TLPs except Coirnav, and Phinny to a lesser extent.
    andross77 likes this.
  2. Magic Augur

I hope they tell us the date the servers started in advance to plan vacation :)
  3. TLP Addict Augur

They probably will, some time after they decide what the rulesets are going to be.
  4. ForumBoss Augur

From the producer's letter: "Rules will be coming soon as we sort them out over the coming weeks with both new servers launching around the anniversary on March 16."
  5. Dawdle Augur

Wow, just looking at the interest in these new TLP servers, 16 pages of comments. I cashed out on live in hopes the casual server will be FV style free trade with xp bonus. I don't have the time going forward to be hard core for long periods anymore. If DB gave me a new FV server with AoC I will be happy. I guess we'll see soon. Either I get a new base camp or I get two servers to farm Krono on for a short time. Win win. No matter what we get I'll make this work. Grats on making 20 EQ and happy hunting.
  6. Magic Augur

Around mean it can be week before or week later, or early march.. Who know :)
  7. urbanbo70 Elder

I am going to get a tat on my fingers that reads "EQHARDCORE"
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Definitely need to do something to cover up this "Coirnav 4 Lyfe" tat...
    jeskola and practicalnurse like this.