2 Day left but DGB kicks account into Zero?!?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NeverPayForLag, Oct 1, 2019.

1. NeverPayForLag Augur

I had 2 days still left on two accounts and was surprised that I got kicked without warning. After relogin both toons had 0 days. How can that be? Do I have to keep track now manually to check if DGBs algorithm are crap or right? Never had such a thing!

Any experience in that?

I have to say that after using Krono it said 29 days instead of 30. So this means that somehow 3 days got lost. A new way of making money or a serious bug?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It EQ Math, Krono gives you 30 days period. So 30 days from when it was consumed then it is over. This causes it to creep up for those months with 31 days.

While credit card gives you "a month" and has a set billing day like the 12th or the 22 or whatever. So even if the month is 31 days you pay on the set date.

Old issue and many posts since this one - it was just easiest to find:)
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ays-i-need-a-math-lesson.238423/#post-3506580
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

Nope, other case. I never use credit cards anymore (which are not very standard in our country and I don't trust them either because of DGBs billing handling in the past) and DGB is too incompetent for debit billing. The only thing which works smooth is Paypal. And if problems arise then DGB has the worst support ever. I have written about that quite a time ago.

I have checked now everything. I know that DGB is only giving 30 days for a Krono. If that is on purpose - I don't know - meanwhile I add it to the incompetency of the billing office. But it seems it does not start with 30 days. The counter goes from 29 to 0. If that is proper handled is a matter of surveillance. I will observe that in the future precisely. But it seems that this is another Everbug. In the billing system the Krono has been set properly - at least at the day - but the ingame counter is not synchronised properly.

So result: the game counter inside EQ differs from the left days on the account in the billing overview. sometimes. I had something in mind but didn't expected that because I never realized that problem over 2 days on a couple of accounts.

The strange thing on that is that on other accounts which have been paid the same way it is exact.
    Oh my....
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well if you want to not loose that day you'll have to use credit card. That is exact and I don't know of anyone who really had credit card compromised in this game. Unless they did it themselves in one way or another.

I mean its not like EQ is those credit reporting agency's that were just hacked and peoples social security numbers were given out.
  5. NeverPayForLag Augur

Then go some years back. SoE had such an incident. I don't like credit cards because of such things. If somebody does it on Paypal, they need my password. If somebody does it via debit then I can get money instantly back by complaining to the bank without any cost. If credit card data is leaked then I have problems (get it locked, get a new one, prove that the lost money is hacked/not my fault = TIME lost, etc..). And I am not in a "credit card country". Somebody which people from US partly not understand because they are grown up with such things.

But that is not the main reason. Credit card handling is like having a ... tata ... credit.. I hate such things. I pay and get stuff and later I can ask myself how much is really spent and what surprise comes at the end of the month. This is exact the reason, why banks like credit cards. I want to have control in any moment about it. This is not possible with the usual credit cards. A good way to loose money without attention.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Use pre paid Visa cards.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. NeverPayForLag Augur

never heard about that
    in Europe?
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer