2 Boxing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rajuncajun, May 24, 2017.

1. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

Ok im gonna play 2 accts have 2 laptops what i would like to now is which 2 would be best combination with a druid and either warrior, shaman, sk, or pally that can start in same starter area meaning both can start in halas or quenoys would love monk with druid but can't start in same zone. and also which will give me extra xp boost for leveling them?
  2. Trevalon Augur

SK + Druid is the best duo of those choices.

Sk + Shaman is an even better duo (arguably one of if not THE best duo) if you dont care about Ports.
  3. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

can you get sk and druid in same starting zone like both druid human sk human druid starts in surefall glades and human sk queynos cataco trying to get them in same starting are and want druid to power level beastlord when it comes out.
  4. Trevalon Augur

Well a Druid can port anywhere so druid doesn't matter quite as much down the road. Yea the Human SK and Human Druid would work but then your humans :p

Truth be told SK should be an ogre, frontal stun is so good for getting those spells off, but to each their own :)
  5. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

been along time since i played low level toons how far is surefall glades from queynos cataco? would that be hard to move one to the other zone?
  6. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

may go druid and pally halfling they both start in riverdale
  7. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

if i skip the druid gonna go shammy and sk ogre or troll both start in same zone
  8. Hipponipple New Member

Make them both Ogres, don't this up RC
  9. rajuncajun Lorekeeper

on a ogre shadow knight stam is 147 were should i move some of that too stat wise?