2 Box for Thornblade

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Menlo135, May 25, 2021.

1. Menlo135 Journeyman

Hey there, I want to play on the new TLP and wondered what would be a good combo to box with a bard?

Cheers :)
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Bard goes with literally everything
  3. Menlo135 Journeyman

Sooo having flip-flopped I am thinking Troll SK/Sham in the end, how would you guys spend the points on the Troll SK? stam/str or int?
  4. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

Just checking, but Truebox means that you have to be running each account on a separate computer, correct? Not that they are checking your IP address or something to prevent you from boxing using the same internet connection? I guess that would make it that boxing can still be done, but it wouldn't allow any of the 3rd party stuff that aids boxing.

I 3-box on a regular live server, but I've never used anything but in-game socials. I really don't know that much about these programs, whether it is the one that you can't seem to name in the forums or the one that are maybe tolerated because they don't automate anything. I was never clear on the latter one (or ones?), either.
  5. Sakuraba Augur

Yeah, it's 1 account per computer. So if you're using 12 accounts, you're using 12 computers and/or laptops (since even a potato can run EQ).