2 Box Druid/Necro Help

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Iluy, May 16, 2016.

1. Iluy New Member

Just returned to the game after many years, I have a 85 Heroic Druid/85 Heroic Necro I rolled after leveling the same from level 1 through the 40-50 levels.
    Question is I see the Hot Zones, and I've also been to HoT for some Aug quests and I do the dailies...where's really the best place to just grind some good XP for a couple 2-3 hours at this level?
    I have the J5 Merc's (Healer/Melee Damage currently)
  2. Rhaage Augur

3. Enigma Maitreya Augur

For a completely different answer :)

The resltess(?) alligators in Loping Plains are level 78, your level 85, they will be LB to you BUT they spawn ever 5 minutes :)

So, you can go on a constant mass murder spree. I can kill and loot 7 of them in 4.5 Minutes, leaving, me time to get back to the first one :)

Now the good things for me there is these gators drop some good stuff. Rank II spells, perhaps 6K to 8K plat per hour AND your not in any real danger :).

I am using the area to work out my spell lists and refresh my knowledge and information about how the heck to play EQ.

One thing I noticed that is a bit irritating is the Heroic gets the AA's but the Merc AA's were left at 0 and now how to get the Merc AA's to a worth while level, although I have read that they nerfed the crap out of the merc AA's so maybe it doesn't even matter.
  4. Iluy New Member

Thanks for the inputs guys. I also looked to do the daily heroic adventures (Guard Hamarn's "Daily Tasks". ) which are supposed to be good XP. Will try all areas though.
  5. Rhodz Augur

Prefer Gribbles as there are no non-quest mobs to clear out and can be done pretty fast.
    Have to be able to take some three and four pulls though so there is that. We are up to about 4k marks even after being too sick to play for almost a week.