16th anniversary aug.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by shiftie, Mar 16, 2015.

1. shiftie Augur

So yeah...

I solo completed this mission, killing all 32 mobs, and 4 named, got the Treasure map, not to be confused with the burnt treasure map. Turned in the map to the quest NPC, right clicked the map - got the yellow brick road to the map location/big red x on map. Open up the treasure and... wait for it...

EMPTY.

File a petition and the CS department said it is a developer issue and they can't do anything about it.

Since when is a broken quest and missing loot a Dev problem and not CS. All the joker had to do was look into my account logs and see the task completion and the treasure map loot trigger etc and verify successful completion and give me my earned loot.

so what gives?
  2. Kellaer Augur

It's our amazing new customer service policies in action, Shiftee. Check this thread out: https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...where-game-masters-will-not-intervene.218411/ . They won't help you even though they have the tools to.

Most notably,

I'm sure they can work your case into one of the above mentioned changes.
  3. Iila Augur

Feel free to reacquire the items through gameplay or reroll a new character.
  4. Triconix Augur

It's actually your responsibility and Daybreak has no responsibility for your inability to correctly loot a chest. Or maybe it was your lack of computer security. Either one, your fault.
  5. Lingum Elder

You obviously gave the password to that chest out to someone. We have the logs to prove it.
  6. Vlerg Augur

wont exactly help you, but the loot actually exist as I just looted it... meaning you probably just got unlucky and encountered some weird bug... since the quest isn't particulary hard...

it's not your fault and CS should be able to help you but.. well... I can't be honest or i'll get banned from the forum.
  7. shiftie Augur

I know I can do the quest again. I just don't want to on principle. I'd like to move on to other things than waste more of my limited time redoing something I shouldn't have to. If I could host a picture I'd post the screenshot of the task complete, empty chest and the loot icon of the appropriate map.

all of which were uploaded with the petition.
  8. Ozni Elder

The looting process has been streamlined. Did you check the loot archive or the now-collapsed tree of subchests?
    JupiterKnight likes this.
  9. Brohg Augur

wait 5 hours, kill some pirates : no more issue.
  10. shiftie Augur

I don't have unlimited playtime I actually won't be able to log on for a week or two as my schedule permits.

Redoing the quest isn't the answer it is s botched solution to a bugged out quest.
    Elricvonclief, Bigstomp and Warpeace like this.
  11. Lottascatta Journeyman

It's quite clear:

Your loot was tranfered to FV and sold.
  12. Cicelee Augur

Did you hail the chest 17 times before you opened it?
    Lisandra, Ratbo Peep, Garshok and 3 others like this.
  13. svann Augur

its your isp
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Hmmmm.. first time I ever encountered a quest that wont let you drop it after a certain point. Got the burnt map so I figured go do some HA till timer expires.. but you cant drop the group tasked at that point. Whats up with that? At this point you HAVE to finish it before you can go do any other group task.
  15. Xikteny Augur

Really?! I guess that's to stop people from retrying with no lockout if they fail the bonus, but still, that's pretty... odd. o_O
  16. Ratbo Peep Augur

The responses to this thread (sadly) indicate what a laughingstock "Daybreak CS" has become.
    And that was the one area I always had high praise for here on the forums.
    -R
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

turned out people could leave the mission on their own but couldnt be removed by the mission leader
  18. Xikteny Augur

Ah, good to know.
  19. Laronk Augur

your merc took the aug, she deserves some loot
    Lisandra and Silv like this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

Found this on a few quests, its a bit annoying but still workable.