13th Anniversary task A Different Perspective. Task not updating.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thousand, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Thousand New Member

This task is bugged at the step 'Unlock the way to the seventh floor'. Killing Vahl'Sera is suppose to update the task but does not, and the mission cannot be completed.

I've tried dropping the task and re-doing all of the steps up to this 4 times now with no luck.
    Koldanar and Evilasi like this.
  2. Evilasi New Member

I killed Vahl'Sera 6 times in an attempt to progress the task and nothing... same issue as Thousand
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Try the search feature, will get you existing thread.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...iversary-task-a-different-perspective.274422/
  4. Thousand New Member

Varillian likes this.
  5. Absor Developer

I'll poke around at this and see what I see. Thanks for the heads up.
    Varillian likes this.
  6. Koldanar Elder

Confirmed happening on AB server too.
  7. Fippers New Member

12 days left for us to complete this mission - will the anniversary be extended since we've been unable to complete this since it unlocked 15 days ago? We're over halfway through its expected availability and can't do anything.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

April 26, 2021

*** Quests & Events ***

- Extended the first phase of the anniversary events by two weeks.
    - Fixed an issue in the mission A Different Perspective that prevented the 6th step "Unlock the way to the seventh floor element" from completing successfully.
    - Fixed an issue that was preventing all NPCs in the Plane of Time and some NPCs in other Planes of Power zones from becoming Fabled.

- The EverQuest Team
  9. Mims Augur

Did this yes yesterday with no issues. So far today, I've cleared the room 6 times, and no Vahl Sera.

Update: mob spawned after the 10th clear.