12 years? I feel so old :)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aradune, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

Welcome Back Brad! I started playing 12 years ago and am also wondering what you will be working on. I think i also remember you posting on the old message boards?
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

So, does this mean the team can no longer complain about the old spaghetti code that no one understands preventing them from implementing a new feature? ;)

Also, welcome back!
  3. Mykaylla Augur

I have to admit, I keep waiting for the Doomsayers of Norrath to show up and post, with something like...

"And on the sixth day, the Emissary of the Nameless broke the sixth seal, and the Vision returned, and the son of SOE came unto Norrath, and the end times were upon us."
    Neodraykl, Mellifleur, Cazmac and 2 others like this.
  4. Neodraykl Elder

5. Candydare Elder

EQ will make you feel young again!

Welcome back:)
    Niteangel likes this.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It won't be the end times until we get new character models. When that happens I'll be worried.
    Neodraykl and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  7. Rouan Augur

[IMG]

How's this?
    Fenthen, Sinestra, Obiziana and 2 others like this.
  8. Axxius Augur

...And maybe you can also point the team to that 1 line of the circa 1996 code that needs to be deleted to stop all forms of Gate/Secondary Recall/Origin/Throne of Heroes/etc from randomly failing? Seeing "Your gate is unstable... and collapses" when you can no-fail AE teleport the whole raid is getting ridiculous. And the excuse for it is not that it's intended but that everybody is afraid to touch that archaic code. :D
    Mellifleur and Nocomplaints like this.
  9. Elricvonclief Augur

Welcome back!
  10. Axxius Augur

ohnoyoudidnt
  11. Gragas Augur

Welcome back.
  12. Cazmac Augur

Welcome home! :)
  13. Cazmac Augur

It's good to see an honest admission of fault like that.
    Sinestra likes this.
  14. Cazmac Augur

Did the new Humans worry you? I wish they'd kept the females but the males were too menacing!
  15. Baramos Augur

Welcome back Brad, really glad you took up the offer to return to us.
  16. Qwestwic Augur

Oh lawd, what's going on hurr.
  17. Imrahil Augur

Welcome back, I admit I am a bit stunned
    Sinestra likes this.
  18. Junun New Member

Welcome back Brad! Stop by the rerolled.org forums(foh boards 2.0) and say hi :)
  19. FcsevenXIII Augur

20. wingz-83 Augur

Welcome back!