12 Days of Holidays - Triple Station Cash!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

This offer is only valid through December 21, 2012!

Celebrate the holidays with Triple Station Cash! Buy Station Cash in-game, via your Station Account or redeem an SOE Pre-Paid Game Card and you'll get Triple Station Cash!
    But hurry, this offer ends December 21, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST!
    Plus, don't forget to login to participating games throughout the SOE 12 Days of Holidays to see what the daily special offer, sale or activity is!
    *Station Cash offer valid to 11:59 PM PST on 12/21/2012. Excludes mobile/SMS purchases.
    [IMG]
  2. Dexella Associate Producer

In case you missed Hamster Talk, you should know that Santug Claugg has been extra generous this year and the Triple SC promo is live now! But remember, this offer is only good through tomorrow (Friday), December 21, 2012!
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Where do we find a list of the specials for each day?
  4. Rouan Augur

Judging by the news posts, we have to look in the store ourselves obnoxiously enough.

Holiday time, not all of us have the time to log in to check each day. =/
  5. Dexella Associate Producer

Actually, it depends on the game. :) Triple Station Cash is today only (12/21/12, ending at 11:59 PM PST).

In EverQuest, there are 12 items on sale for all 12 days. You can find these in the Marketplace. Here's the initial article: LINK
  6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Are there no more Walmart cards? I checked 3 walmarts, including one I previously bought from, and they say they don't carry SoE cards...?
  7. Geroblue Augur

I had to go to wal-mart's web site http://www.walmart.com/ and do a search there for 'SOE game card'. You can check for availability by zip code and distance once you find the item. One of my local stores was out for over a month. So I took my business to a further away wal-mart, and suddenly the one closer got them in.
  8. Raptorjesus5 Augur

You should never ever ever ever believe Walmart's website when it says they have it in stock in a certain store. I would suggest calling first and asking the electronics associate to look and see if they have any in stock before you go for the drive.