116+ pets

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Micker, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Micker Augur

Enjoying the new pets, nice upgrade.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

3. Micker Augur

Pet EM level seems to make a nice improvement for this pet.
  4. bombyx Journeyman

Can DB make nerco pet a new look? Can tank pet look different form DPS pet?
    Volgare, Vumad and menown like this.
  5. Cicelee Augur

Due to playtime, I generally am alone when I play thr group game (mage/bard with 2 healer mercs). I have always gone with earth pet, mostly to ensure the pet does not die (especially to a named). I could switch to an air pet or water pet, but I felt that incoming damage was too spiky for my taste. I prefer the comfort that the earth pet provided.

Imagine my surprise when I had 116 air pet out and was handling a SV named with relative ease. The pet never went below 80 health until the last 10 percent of named health! Note that for this named, I invited a guild paladin into group and he engaged named at 60-70, so some of that pet not going below 80 could have been paladin heals. But still, I would have never used an air pet on a named in any prior expansion.

I did kill some trash in BF the other day with 116 air. There was definitely some spiky damage with 2 mobs, and there were a few potential uh oh moments. So in no way am I saying that 116 air is OP or not OP... I think it actually has a purpose (at least for me). If I want the safe route I could go to 119 earth (yet to try it out), but I will say I am enjoying having air as an option now.

At least, for my personal use, I can use all four pets now. Whereas before I never used air. So I thank devs for this welcome change for me.
    Micker likes this.
  6. ShadowMan Augur

My pet can finally do stuff again! Don't want to stir the pot but if they make changes hopefully its not blanket again and they treat the well behind weaker pets differently than magician pets. When magician pets are able to do things or just get by the typically means other pets aren't. Right now other pets are working again so I can only imagine what magician pets are able to do.
  7. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

See rule 1.
    zleski, Verily Tjark, Marton and 3 others like this.
  8. Verily Tjark Augur

I tried to help you. You failed. Good luck with your future endeavors.
  9. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

The new mage pets are terrible. I get 1 rounded frequently. I can't even kill stuff in EOK because the pet can't cope with old expansion DPS. It's embarrassing when light blue and green mobs 1 round you.

I can't even dream of working on the new expansion. Pets are DOA for this expansion. I guess it's off to TDS. Hopefully my pet can handle it.
    birdsong_pawn and Verily Tjark like this.
  10. Kazint Augur

Don't be dumb.
  11. Micker Augur

Who failed? No one is talking about pet club lol. They either are completely out of touch with their game or it's as intended. I use my SK to tank anyways, so doesn't really matter how many HPs the pets have to me. I think it's cool they can tank decently now, and it's not hurting anything in the game so enjoy.
  12. Mookus Augur

hmm, my wiz pet seems to have missed out on the new expansion goodness yall are enjoying above.

Yet somehow extra nuke enhancements are once again public domain.

Why again.... is it that the wiz sword pet is not a viable pet?
  13. Verily Tjark Augur

14. Micker Augur

I posted the original post. I took it down, because I didn't want to be the one to ruin Pet club lol. I just can't believe I haven't heard anyone mentioning anything, even in game, nothing. Would have liked to have had a discussion on the new pets and give my stats etc, but I figured it would turn out badly, so guess nothing is best.
  15. birdsong_pawn Augur

"What you did there, see I do." -- Yoda
    Eaedyilye likes this.
  16. Verily Tjark Augur

Sometimes I don't read too well, sorry
  17. Rawckett New Member

So true :p