10th Ring War Trigger does not work in Instance

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zanador, May 24, 2016.

1. Zanador Elder

Bump for the Devs- Would just love to know that this has been seen and is being looked at. Thanks!
  2. Blacksunempire Journeyman

Bump for a fix.

Would like to finish 10th ring without AOS coming and kill stealing my Narandi without any repercussions .
  3. Zanador Elder

So, I just noticed the Great Divide instance has been removed from the AoC in EW.... I am guessing this means it is being worked on?
  4. Catashe Augur

Have that actually done that? I mean that would be a new low even for them... I mean come on, I can understand DPS race with every other raid mob in Velious but not on a scripted event for goodness sake.... =\
  5. Batbener Augur

I don't believe AoS would do that. There are certainly people on the server that would, so if I take the time to get to the ring war, I would certainly appreciate the ability to do it without outside interference.
  6. yerm Augur

Yes AOS would absolutely do that in your imagination.

I mean, in game our leadership may tell us not to steal angry goblins and 8th rings, but this here is the forums. We're your boogeyman.
  7. Zanador Elder

If I was a member of a guild that KS'd Narandi without any provocation (If the guild KS'd you first, or tried to, all bets are off) I would no longer be a member of that guild afterwards. There are certain lines that should not be crossed.

Very different than almost anything I can thing of in the game, due to the time investment into getting Narandi up. Fennin Ro is the other example I can think of off the top of my head.
  8. Catashe Augur

Yea but sadly you also on a server with people that with the 8th ring script... =\
  9. Draekon Elder

Yeah no, dadcop tried to dps race me on my angry goblin. Isn't he an officer? If AOS would let OGC spawn AOW just so they can DPS race, I wouldnt put it past AOS to wait until Narandi spawns either.
  10. Zanador Elder

True, but those are the actions of a singular person. To KS something like Narandi requires that level of asshattery on a guild wide basis.
  11. yerm Augur

Assuming this either precedes Fulk's doing it and/or you are not in OGC, talk to Grisvok about it (or do it anyway), and definitely in all circumstances if something like it happens in the future (eg an 8th ring) report it. Taking someone else's turn in is not endorsed behavior, I promise.

AOW and Narandi are not the same thing. Narandi is part of an individual's ring war and triggered only by that person's actions. AOW spawns based on a mob with a generic raid mob respawn timer. Taking AOW, to me at least, seems more akin to leapfrogging a mob after someone else cleared the trash.