10th Ring War Trigger does not work in Instance

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zanador, May 24, 2016.

1. Zanador Elder

Be careful everything, turning in the ring and Declaration of War just depops the zone, and then eventually repops it again with the normal mobs. War triggers do not go off. We tried it twice, no dice.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  2. Ducreux Augur

Thanks for being our server guinea pig. May the petitions be with you.
  3. Zanador Elder

Yeah, wish I had just spawned it in open world at this point. Oh well, Instance needed to be fixed either way.
  4. taliefer Augur

5. Zanador Elder

Also, it appears triggering the war twice in instance caused a 19 day lockout without a name. Things are quite borked.
  6. Catashe Augur

What? Your telling me the instance that they put in specifically for the ring war is broken? Lies! Slander! There is no way DBG would allow such a thing! Oh wait...
  7. Kiris Journeyman

Sorry to hear that Zanador.

-- Your friendly Ring War Quest Velious Day 1 Brother
  8. yerm Augur

9. Zanador Elder

Thanks for the commiseration Kiris, I appreciate it. We both have... enjoyed... our ring experiences, that is for sure.

I just hope this gets fixed soon, so the wars work properly in the instance.

Prathun, should I be worried about this weird 19 day lockout I got from attempting to trigger the Ring War twice in the instance? The last thing I want to do after you fix the instance is to trigger the war, get to the end, and Narandi not drop the head.
  10. Punchis-themonk Elder

I'm also seeking dev response on if people ksing narandi from the person triggering the event is going to be tolerated. It certainly should not be, but with the way things have been on this server I have my reservations. Losing your 9th due to a KS/shiver....
  11. Zanador Elder

While it does not change how horrible a KS would be, you will not lose your 9th ring due to it- Simply the time invested in running the event. So, it would not cause you to go back to the beginning.

Thank god, because if that bug had caused me to lose my 9th ring last night...
  12. Punchis-themonk Elder

Ah so all turn ins bounce your ring back to you now? I thought triggering the event required you to give up your 9th.
  13. Zanador Elder

Correct, the final turnin that gets you your 10th ring requires you to turn in the 9th ring and Narandi's head. You don't lose the 9th ring until then.
  14. Punchis-themonk Elder

Ah, that is a huge relief.
  15. Zanador Elder

Bump for the Devs- Hopefully this can be fixed before too many people blow their instances.
  16. EQForumAcct Augur

rofl. should have left it open world anyways for the fun.
  17. Brumski Augur

Maybe you'd be happier living off the grid in Alaska. Ain't no instances in real life. No one will interfere with your reality while the rest of the world moves on.
  18. Trackanon Elder

The whole guild has 18 day lockouts on this, any chance this can be fixed? Kinda .
  19. Finley Augur

I really hope it is for you; but in the past they did not fix extremely long lockouts that plagued a lot of guilds in classic.
  20. Zanador Elder

Actually, they did fix those lockouts, by making it so when you logged out it would automatically revert to 6.5 days. It seems that script is either no longer in the game, or not working for this.