106 Decrease in HPs and Endurance other Monk issues RoS

Discussion in 'Melee' started by HeatherPurrs, Dec 14, 2017.

1. HeatherPurrs Augur

I realize Monks aren't exactly a priority but how is it that Monks losing ~25k hps and 25k end upon leveling to 106 wasn't noticed? Also at 107, 108, 109 and 110 there is no "gain" in Hps or End.

Rezs at 110 return no experience at all.

FD is currently being seen through on numerous mobs during combat aggro drops.

Purify is not purifying 100% of the time on various dots and snares. Purify is not resisting various dots and snares after it has been cast allowing purified dots and snares to be reapplied by mobs.

Earthforce Disc is just flat out no working as intended at various random times.

Mercs are not buffing players. Mercs are not taunting or attacking, stopping attacks and then after a few seconds restarting. Mercs are randomly not healing mercs and players.

There's more but I just can't be Day Breaks Qwality Quantrol Nopartment.
  2. Thrillho Augur

Half of these are known and have been posted numerous times in the spot they should be posted in: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/live-update-bugs-12-12-17.245806/.

The other half are anecdotal - which mobs see through FD? The mechanic for the fade portion of Imitate Death was changed to {Your Level + 5} for mob level you can fade off of. If it's red con, you're borked. Which spells aren't being purified? How is earthforce not working? Which mobs are mercs not attacking? I've experienced zero issues with purify, earthforce, and mercs. FD (ID) mechanics I've posted on.
  3. HeatherPurrs Augur

You should put me on ignore. I'm putting you there now.

Thrillho likes this.
  4. feeltheburn Augur

Remember who your talking to Thrill and reconsider the source.
  5. Thrillho Augur

Well, regardless of who the information is coming from, some of it is still valid. There absolutely is a bug for monks for hp / end when leveling to 106. Fortunately, it was already mentioned and, fortunately, it's already been addressed and is in today's patch.

Well that's helpful. If by chance you were just blowing smoke, this might help get a response from the devs:

Rez at 110 doesn't return xp. Known bug, doesn't help to repeat it, and wouldn't help to post it in a monk forum when it includes everyone level 110.

FD - from the description it sounds like ID, considering you're talking about combat aggro drop. This is again a known "issue" and is by design. But if it actually is FD, having more details on it would help. Which mobs? Which zones? What level are you vs. the mob? Are there spells being cast on you? Etc. It might be a new bug, or it might just be the ID silliness. There's actually a notification you get that tells you if you haven't dropped aggro from a mob. Useful trigger to have.

Purify - Again, need more details. Dozens of new dots in the expansion. Which ones aren't fading? Personally, I haven't had an issue with it, so I would assume it's not all but only some. Maybe they're by design. Some spells can't be removed (Silence comes to mind), some reapply themselves immediately upon dismissal, and some have detrimental effects after removal.

Earthforce - Seems to work for me. What's broken with it? I would say this is probably tied to the fact that we just lost 20k+ hp, have little mitigation AAs acquired, and lower tiered gear than what the mobs are designed for. But again, "flat out not working at various times" - well, which times? Which mobs? What's the tanking parse with / without vs. the same mob? Dozens of new mobs, maybe the ones you were fighting are different and have some strike-through aspect built in to them.

Mercs - Which mobs? What zones? What areas? Are there terrain issues? Are some of the heals actually older tiered spells which you have blocked? Are you having issues with someone being flagged as a puller and not being healed when entering the "camp" (a good question to ask, considering it is a monk who is having an issue with it). And again, this wouldn't be a monk-only issue and posting it in a monk-only thread wouldn't help anyone.