105 Berserker Hotkey Rotation?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Noth, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Noth New Member

Hi all,

I have been away from EQ for a few months due to my PC dying. I now have a new system but cannot remember our hotkey rotation. I remember I had this rotation set up to just 1 key that I could spam.

My character is 105 with 10k AA's. Could you guys post your hotkey line up so I can bring my DPS back up?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Krinni Journeyman

my spam key is, sapping strikes, bubbling rage, phantom assailant, demolishing frenzy, frenzy (can use /autoskill frenzy now but i still use it via spam key), axe of the aeons, demolishing volley, demolishing axe throw. none spam key is dicho, binding axe, arcslice, rampage, banestrike, war cry of braxi, battle leap (only need to click this once per zone/death). shared cruelty, cry carnage, amplified frenzy. some of the ability are from eok if you have eok use disconcerting disc at all times 3 min disc with a 3 min reuse.
    Maxxbuff1 likes this.
  3. GuyPersonMan New Member

Why does Amplified frenzy always say to me your ability has been interrupted?
  4. Brohg Augur

did you get a higher rank and not replace the hotbutton?
  5. GuyPersonMan New Member

using rk. ii, my highest
  6. Vexio New Member

Must be below 90% health to activate
  7. GuyPersonMan New Member

ohhhhh!
  8. GuyPersonMan New Member

I really have no options to learn about zerkers when all the websites are gone and behelit isn't giving access.
  9. Lheo Augur

Use your Zerkerskills to build up rage, accurazy (epic 2.0) and get a nice zerker bp with clicky buff and then hit
    Dichotomic Rage

and then just smile :D
  10. kizant Augur

Nah it's easy.

Just pick another class to start with. Something easier to learn about online and something guilds are asking for in the recruitment forum. Then after you learn that class and gear up you pick a guild that has good zerkers and put in an application. Then you'll get invited to raids where you can log what the Zerkers are doing and reverse engineer how to play one. Simple!
    Sancus likes this.
  11. Behelit Augur

Or you know have a magelo, something almost every raiding guild requires and is completely free.

But if you want to go for the "long con" have at it, I've given access to quite alot of people though. Most dont seem to have an issue with my "harsh" requirements for access.
  12. Sancus Augur

Plot twist, this was my plan all along (hi Behelit!)...
    Behelit and kizant like this.
  13. kizant Augur

Not having magelo was the issue? That's pretty funny.
  14. GuyPersonMan New Member

or what if you don't raid and just want to be the best in your group setting? What happened to increasing the quality of all players and not just the top end.
  15. Behelit Augur

you can and probably still would want a magelo as a grouper, its less useful than in the past since we have the stats tab in game, but for gear/stat comparison purposes its pretty much the best tool out there.

and its free and takes all of 10-15min to set up... not exactly back breaking requirements.
  16. GuyPersonMan New Member

ok im sorry.
  17. Dooley Jonkers New Member

18. Fintank Augur

19. Enkel Augur

So you never cared about Mage at all, and only used me to get close to Behelit...
  20. Sancus Augur

Damn, was hoping you didn't read the forums anymore and wouldn't see my plan... But hi Enkel!