105 Bard "OMG I NEED" items to go back and get

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Cicelee, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Cicelee Augur

Almost done with EOK hunter on magician, then going to work on bard for a little bit. I know about getting Epic 1.0 for the click as a must have. The next question is- what else *must* a 105 box bard need in the group game that I should go back and get nowadays?

Keep in mind I want to spend as little time as possible on bard. Therefore I don't want to do all the ROF collection quests for a collectible 40 slot- I do not consider that as need. I also do not consider getting Hero Calling augment out of COTF a need- right now the bard only has like six augs, four slot 5 augs, only 10k AA, and can survive a round or two on incoming mob pulls before mage pet gets aggro. So Hero Calling (as an example) will not necessarily be the difference between life or death, it is just stats.

Basically anything quick and relatively easy to do, or anything that I must absolutely need at 105. Thanks in advance for your help on this matter.
  2. Lanadili Elder

Epic 2.0 for the: Increase Spell Critical Direct Damage Chance by 12%, Critical DoT (12%), and Increase Accuracy by 140%
  3. Phrovo1 Augur

4. Nightops Augur

There is another thread out there with all the bard clickies, but here are the basic info for stuff I use for my box'd bard.

Along with the 2.0 and a good raid BP click...
    Tash orb clickly bought from old man missions in POK.
    Group Atk clicky from the GoD raid zone.
    Singing Steel helm for eye of zomm
    (or if you picked up the Seb HH revamped darkened SS helm, arms, and Breath of Harmony)

Things I haven't finished / checked on...
    I believe the Anguish BP is still worth using for bards if you find time for faction runs in anguish.
    I think there is a weapon to click from the old Plane of Growth Tunare? giving Nature's Melody but I'm not sure on stacking as I didn't go and farm it.

And if you get the chance to go with a pick-up raid...
    Debuff drum clicky from Naggy raids during HH time.
    TBM Maestro / Dracho have a chance to drop instruments which have click stuff.
  5. iVALADYANx That's a Necromancer

use tash and requiem of time for single target slows, ae slow can chain melody without a target.

mysterious belt of daggers is handy
  6. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

7. svann Augur

There are 3 old chest clickies you may be interested in.
    singing energeiac plate breastplate = antistun/ac/double attack
    farseeker's plate chestguard of harmony = antistun/double attack
    whisper wrought plate breastplate = antistun/ac/double attack

The 3rd is easiest to get but has the shortest duration (duration increased with aa). They do not stack but can be chained.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then there is phosphorescent rapier of faint light, which oddly improves our selos kick but not our singing skill.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    edit: ahh a boxxed bard? IDK that you need any of this actually. Get your song extending aas. 1 in extended ingenuity, and I dont remember if there are others.
  8. AnzoRagespirit Augur

If you just pulling and using as a Melody bot, I wouldn't even bother with anything other than the Tash click really. For pulling
  9. svann Augur

I need to correct something I wrote above.
    The singing energeiac plate breastplate is not good as it shares cooldown timer with our main chest click Ionian Arpeggio. I hadnt been using it very long and just now noticed that my main chest was on cooldown when when I used the other chest click. The other 2 I listed are ok.
  10. fransisco Augur

my buddy who plays a bard loves to use a wurmslayer and shield when pulling, incase he does get hit.
    He then bandoliers to real weapons when fighting.
  11. Totonga New Member

Has anyone a decend guide on boxing mc kenzie missions? I can't find anyone that is interested in running them xD