103 Paladin soloing

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Broozer, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Broozer Augur

Good evening folks.

I decided to get my paladin going again. He's 103 and group geared. I was wondering what would be good solo/merc areas to hit at this level to grind some experience?

Thanks!
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Depending on your comfort level, you can try some spots in:

• Call of the Forsaken, a level 100 expansion
    • ex. undead in Ethernere Tainted West Karana
    • ex. undead in the back of Neriak Fourth Gate (static zone, not instance/heroic mission)
    • Rain of Fear, a level 100 expansion
    • ex. Chapterhouse - almost all undead
    • Veil of Alaris, a level 95 expansion
    • ex. undead in the Valley of Lunayn
    If all of the above are too easy/not giving you what you're looking for, you can try Demiplane of Life in The Broken Mirror (level 105) or possibly The Tower of Rot back in Call of the Forsaken. There are also some spots in the expansion between those that might work (The Darkened Sea), but I have no idea if you've unlocked the zones (requires progression . . . for example, the undead room near the entrance inside Caverns of Endless Song).
  3. Broozer Augur

Thanks for the response Qbert. I was just working on the undead shipwreck in Tempest Temple (mobs are right around level 98ish) and I was able to do a lesson burn with no breaks and in some cases pulled 2 at a time.

I will check out Chapterhouse and see if the exp in a lesson burn is comparable.

My gear is a kind of a hodgepodge but my visible armor is the TBM armor. I will try demiplane of life if the mobs are stunnable in there. I think that is the big element- if mobs are stunnable, I'll be set.
  4. Broozer Augur

Hitting 105 tonight. I'm currently using August Infused Magic Blade Greataxe as my 2 hander. What's a good rec for an attainable 2 hander at 105, or should I keep pushing with this and wait for 106 to try and craft a conflagrant?
  5. Szilent Augur