100 ranger looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Karthos, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Karthos Augur

2. Ninster Journeyman

NCM is looking for rangers. We are on the nameless server. We raid midnight to 4am EST (9pm - 1 am PST) if you are interested please feel free to ask further questions.

Ninster
  3. Dramatime Augur

Holy sweet Jesus!
    Lol looking at that Magelo made me feel like deleting my characters hahah. What happened to the guild you got that stuff with?

Man lol all my ROF group stuff feels like garbage now /sad face
  4. Ikik New Member

Tsm is looking for rangers that fit as well we are on the rathe server shoot a tell to drakang or powerful if you want more information
  5. Karthos Augur

Lunacy Unbound is still alive and kicking, however I am hoping to find a raid guild that meshes better with my work schedule. I'm usually up at 5am on weekdays and raiding until 11pm on weeknights takes its toll after the 3rd or 4th straight raid night. The ideal guild for me would be an EST guild or perhaps a guild that staggers their raid days a bit to let me catch up on some sleep after a long raid night. I'm not young and lack of sleep catches up to me quickly.
  6. Dramatime Augur

Well man your gear is awesome! I hope one day my ranger looks that P I M P! I'm gonna be app'ing to NCM soon with my Beasty. Working on my gear and aa's and such so I don't feel so useless. But like I said after looking at what your app'ing with and what I'm apping with... LoL I feel like the kid with leg braces waiting to be picked up for a basketball game.

Good luck and hopefully you'll come to Erollsi Marr!
  7. Explicit Augur

If it helps anyone in their decision, Krathos was/is a solid raider (maintained damn near 100% attendance in LU) with a great attitude and DPS to match.
  8. Mintalie Augur

9. Karthos Augur

Thank you for the kind words, Explicit. :)