$100 for Clockwork Hero's Forge and $200 for Golden Armor Ornaments.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ZenMaster, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Prathun Developer

[IMG]

These Hero's Forge armor achievements will only show if you have purchased the armor from the marketplace or have completed the achievement. Also, like other Hero's Forge armor achievements, they are for the armor type of your class. For example: Chain for rogues, like in the screenshot above.
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]
    Aghinem, Pirlo and PrathunEQ like this.
  3. Watajoke Journeyman

When are we going to get the ability to consume a krono for daybreak cash instead of 30 days sub.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. YellowBelly Augur

5. Kravitz Augur

I guess I'm the only one who is glad its that expensive, because apparently DBG doesn't understand market value, which means only a few goobers will be buying it like the goobers that paid $140 for the expansion, i.e. only a few will for for this quick money grab this time around.
    Iila and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Klak Augur

It's not like 200 bucks is a lot of money...who cares. If people buy it good for DB.
  7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Another interesting read from Wired Magazine on possible Vaporware/RMT:

Fans have dropped $77M on this guy's buggy, half-built game.

http://www.wired.com/2015/03/fans-dropped-77m-guys-buggy-half-built-game/

So far, Star Citizen has proven critics wrong but time will tell. Cautionary tale when someone drops $20k on Kick Starter for a game.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Klak Augur

Are you saying that a video game company that is in business to make money is at fault for some dude who cant stop spending money he doesnt have? Like you said the dude is mentally ill obviously. Not the fault of the company.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  9. YellowBelly Augur

I am all for a free market system. Unfortunately when it comes to businesses pushing the line where a fair transaction ends and exploitation begins it shows some need for government regulation. In my opinion.
  10. Ruven_BB Augur

Regulating the outliers just makes a red tape mess.

Ruven
  11. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Battle Cat Mounts were their own cash grab and are still broken, so who's to say that things like this won't also break later? Not worth the money, and especially not worth the risk.
  12. Abazzagorath Augur

Dumb pricing. Would have made more money selling them for less by increased volume. But who cares? Probably got the price based off most of the people that got it from the referral system just referred themselves enough times (paid x dollars on a new referred alt account) to hit 25.

Just don't buy it and move on with your lives.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Caell like this.
  13. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

The gold set of armor has no achieve
  14. Derd Augur

So the golden hero achievement prathun's post shows is not the same as this armor?
  15. Ozlaar Journeyman

Hey, I think you all should settle down a bit. DBG is hurting for money. I think we should all buy one each for every char we have. After all they need the money for the new Disney cartoon their working on called EQ Next. Yea, you there stand up and be counted. Chip in and be one of the good old boy's. :eek:
  16. Klak Augur

EQ next was canceled.
  17. Ozlaar Journeyman

Thank the gods! Then just maybe they will use the money to give us a real expansion this time. ;)
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

No, EQN Devs were reassigned to H1Z1.
  19. Savager Augur

I have the golden armor from the original way to achieve it, and there is no achievement when I equip every piece. I have tried zoning and reinserting each and every piece into my armor and still no achievement. Also, when I equip the golden leather helmet to my helm it changes my helm icon into a robe icon. Just an FYI.
  20. Warpeace Augur

$200 and I bet it would give you the /ach:p