100-105 Solo Exp/Lesson Burns

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Imuu, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Imuu New Member

Just returned after a few expansions away.

I am currently 101, VoA Raid geared, 8k AA.

Groups seem to be pretty rare, so any advice on where i could solo or get a good lesson burn in?

Thanks
  2. Dropfast Augur

Well you could do Sarith / Argath / Valley killing Alarans maybe, should be pretty fast kills if your VoA raid geared. Work on normal XP and XP for your tear of Alaris at the same time.

But my personal favorite XP spot in that level range was the Top room / Raid room in Plane of Shadow. It's all red / yellow cons, they are all spaced out nicely. My necro solo'ed from level 95 to 105 their alone.

Getting up to that camp can be a little bit of a pain for some, but being a monk it should be np for you. Once you get to hallway with See invis just earthforce / shadow step and run up fast. Or you can clear your way too of course but the tippy top is where it's at.
  3. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I'm not sure if this is still the case, but exp from RoF and earlier was nerfed for players over level 100. If your exp is not atrociously slow, maybe the nerf was toned back.

I recommend doing some mercenary/partisan progression for exp, starting in RoF these quests give pretty good exp rewards.

At level 101 I recommend working on the Tear of Alaris before you get 105. It's up to you, though, if you want to just get 105. The tear becomes more difficult the higher level you get, since the highest level alarans are in Shard's Landing and a few in the Threshold/Heart of Fear zones. It's still doable at 105, but will take longer.
  4. Minato Augur

I believe they reversed the exp penalty in rof and older zones after huge backlash over it. as for 101+ in voa raid solo thats a tough one since HA's scale to level and with no level cap in a while and newer raid gear being required level 100 those might be kinda tough solo but its worth a shot for quick exp. if thats a no go i'd go with what dropfast mentioned and just mass pull alarans in valley. Work your tear up and the faster you kill the more exp you net per hour but it can get boring quick.