1 AA for a HA turn in?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elskidor, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Elskidor Augur

Granted, I haven't done a ton of Heroic Adventures but the ones I have done I've always gotten a nice little chunk of AA. Turned in the Thulli HA earlier and received 1 AA. I didn't come late into it or anything, I was the one who started it and was there for every task completion, but the turn in itself was pitiful. Is this a glitch? Our Ranger, Bard and Mage received a chunk of AA/XP but my Warrior got 1 AA and very little alt currency.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Fellowship XP sharing enabled on the War?
  3. segap Augur

There are two styles of HAs. The CotF ones which give nearly no exp per kill and a large exp/aa reward on completion. Then the HAs in TDS, TBM and EoK give normal kill exp/aa and a very small reward on completion. This year's anniversary tasks used the CotF model.
    Brohg likes this.
  4. Aurastrider Augur

Is the toon that got 1 AA a ftp toon who has not yet reached his 250 AA cap? Even before all the recent changes to HA's and such my buff bots which are ftp with the 250 AA limit would only receive like 5ish AA's per HA vs 15-20 on my all access toons.
  5. AnzoRagespirit Augur

They actually nerfed/gutted HA XP a while back.
  6. Elskidor Augur

Nah, it's a 105 War subbed with 15k aa. I mean, definitely not a big loss, but if the HA is known to get buggy I figure I'll avoid it in the future.
  7. Greymantle Augur

There is also a mech for task/ha's that scales the rewards based on how popular the mission was. Not sure if they based on how many times your char did them or how many times it was completed on the server. I recall looking for some of the more unpopular missions in the drowned Katta exp that gave a ton of currency and exp for a short bit, as they were almost never requested.