.001% whats the point?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jun 19, 2019.

1. notaboxer New Member

I like it, you can actually see how much exp you're getting now instead of having to kill 100-1000 mobs then dividing the total.
  2. notaboxer New Member

You could fix the UI
  3. Axxius Augur

That explains the amount of lag in Mearatas. 54 people get hit by a zonewide aura every 2 sec and need to update hp/mana/endurance. And they all move every 3-4 sec and need to update position. And that's not even counting the mobs.
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Skinwalker New Member

I completely disagree.

If it's known they have come out and stated they do not support different UI's then why should they even consider them what so ever in a game they get paid to do as told ?

How often do you give free hours of work to your work ? Because that's an almost perfectly apt comparison.
  5. svann Augur

Even without supporting them they do give some consideration to the fact that people use them. Thats why they always list the ui file changes in every patch. If they only considered people that use default ui then that would not be necessary.
    AcemoneyFV and Skinwalker like this.
  6. Skinwalker New Member

Hence why I said I disagree and not that they do not take them I to account.

It's weird how now days if some 1 has a different view point then some 1 else the person who does not like what the other says with the different opionion they tend to get upset rather then have actual conversation about it. Hahahaha
  7. Password1234 Augur

It's weird how nowadays if someone has a different view point from someone else, the person who does not like what the other says assumes that they are upset rather than have an actual conversation.
    Caell likes this.
  8. Skinwalker New Member

If ya missed the response I got from earlier. Then you have no clue what I'm talking about.

But that's ok.
  9. Gana Augur

All the time...just like anyone with a good work ethic and is a salaried employee. Pretty much if you are results oriented and don't watch a clock all day, you will invariably work free hours for a company...and lots of them.
    Diptera and Elyssanda like this.
  10. Whulfgar Augur

Oddly enough..

That's not how salaried pay works.. your logic don't logic..

Salaried employees get a set amount of money per check it regardless of how many hrs they put in.

I've never ever in my entire career not been salaried. Yes at times it's rugged an your times worth less.. however there are just as many times where you put in way less hrs thus that week your times worth more..

Never ever seen a "salaried" worker.. put in free hours of work..
  11. Whulfgar Augur

I have seen hourly paid employees put in free time on jobs they messed up .. but never any other time.
  12. svann Augur

Its illegal. Employers must pay you for your hours, and there is no allowance for you to 'volunteer' to cut them slack on it.
  13. Laronk Augur

I disagree, I am a salaried employee and I am expected to put in x hours of work a week. I have thought up a new idea on the weekend and put work into that, I've worked x+y hours in a week. Most non manager salaried jobs you're expected to work 8 or 9 to 5pm Monday to Friday yet many of my coworkers show up early or stay late without making up that time. That's free work
  14. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Why we talking about salaries? Lol

Thanks for the more accurate xp shown, even though the intention was mob hp initially. I agree with, as some others have stated, that it would have been nice to have a way to control how many decimals it is as maybe currently it is a bit excessive.
    RPoo and Yinla like this.
  15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It also shows you why it can be hard to get a job at times when you have employees who are willing to work extra hours for free why would you hire more people? Also is a reason why some parts of the world are setting a maximum amount of hours you can work a week and requiring time off as part of overtime compensation. Even if you are salaried you are contracted for a certain number of hours each week and should be compensated for working over that amount.
  16. Tappin Augur

We do not need decimal places? What we need is for them to stop copy and pasting raids and expect them to work the same with all the extra hps. Why don't they adjust the difference to be a bit larger? Makes more sense than to add decimal places...
    Yinla likes this.
  17. Whulfgar Augur

Yeah.. tell that to the oil companies..
  18. Whulfgar Augur

You will be fired before you finish those 2 words.. with zero back up from any one who wants to keep their job..
  19. Tappin Augur

Outside the video game industry, most large corporations do not mandate excessive or even suggest it. Large fines and bad publicity is simply bad for business.

It's only a matter of time before the government paints a large bulls eye on a abusive video game company. There are several politicians already perusing it.
  20. svann Augur

Thats not how it works.
    Corps that dont follow the law get lawsuits after several years asking for backpay and penalties. Sooner or later someone gets let go or just moves on and they will bring it. And why not? And the bill wont be just for that one person, but for everyone that ever worked there. Smart companies dont take that chance.