.001% whats the point?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Tuco Augur

[IMG]
    Kaenneth, Moldar, Jhenna_BB and 7 others like this.
  2. GoneFission Augur

At least we get to see the needles move.
  3. Allayna Augur

How about adjust the raid to a 3% margin? Empyr 2 Generals is what started the whole discussion in the first place.
    Mediik and Skinwalker like this.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

No thanks. 0.001% tolerance is great! Now balance raids can be balanced to 0.2%, or 0.05% or even 0.001%!

If HP keeps inflating, would just mean we need to beat a current raid with old weapons, for...reasons!
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Then let us turn it off and save traffic! Players do not need to know what their exp/AA is to .001%

And stop creating events that need to be balanced within 1% of each other!
    Kaenneth, Endaar and Tiane like this.
  6. Tappin Augur

You are asking them to stop using copy and paste... good luck.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

People whine about the most useless things.
    Gana, Jhenna_BB, Truklin and 3 others like this.
  8. Skinwalker New Member

Best post on e verquest forums

EVER.
  9. Natal Augur

Since you do not support custom UIs, how about including a 4K version of the UI for those of us with 4K panels, so we don't have to run the game in a non-native resolution to avoid many of the text elements being microscopic.
    SaffronYellowLotus likes this.
  10. Dewey Augur

What command can I type to truncate it in an UI? Let's say that I want default on everything but this, what would one type to just show the 2 first numbers.

Thanks in advance!
  11. Natal Augur

They even whine about people whining.
    Yinla and Tiane like this.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Glasses are what you need.
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

I am thinking of making another, possibly pointless, foray in the the world of HTML. I use a very few custom UI pieces, but one of them is a player window. Where in my custom player window would I find what to change for the triple digit change from today? I i found a spot that has references to mana and gauge. Not at all sure what to change there. Any help appreciated.

I am posting this at eqinterface.com as well.
  14. Sancus Augur

Personally, I'm intellectually turned on by decimals. A+ change.
    Jhenna_BB, Genoane, Ssdar and 2 others like this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Get a grip on yourself and sit down.

Jhenna_BB, klanderso and Tuco like this.
  16. SaffronYellowLotus Journeyman

A 4K option would be great or at least a way to change text size and resize the actual windows for things like spells and hot buttons so you can read it in 4K and take advantage of the resolution. The game looks great but you can't read the text even on a 55" with font size maxed out and the spells all fit in an area the length of an eraser so have fun trying to figure out what you are doing. You have to see how crazy small things are to believe it. Your field of view is great in 4K but you can't use it due to the microscopic everything else.
  17. RPoo Augur

If someone could also PM me if they'd rather not post the details on what stuff to change please
  18. Excrutio New Member

The issue is that my UI causes a crash to desktop. After that, I have to log a character in completely and then camp to desktop in order to be able to load custom UIs and get UIErrors.txt data again.

How does it cause a crash, you ask? Good question, but it's 100% reliable.
  19. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Sparxx loads fine, it just looks really bad and overlaps with the bar in a way that makes the numerical value fairly unreadable.

A toggle for this would be greatly appreciated. I'm not seeing any benefit to this change and a mild annoyance is about what I'm getting out of it.
  20. Allayna Augur

The lack of leading zeroes makes my nurse brain hurt.
    Gana and Elyssanda like this.