♞The Last Revolution♞♜Erollisi Marr♜

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Evye, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Evye Augur

Join the Last revolution! We are a guild of battle-hardened raiders tired of all the bots, boxes, and mercs. We prefer six real people per group. Our mission is to make Everquest fun again by recruiting players that like to chat, voice chat, have fun, and grow while destroying raid and group content.

Anyone is welcome to our discord if they are interested in raiding.
    To join the guild we prefer level 115+
    You can join the guild at 110 if you have a sponsor so make friends.

For more information please message Malekitth, Ssigurd, Evye, in game and/or join our Discord https://discord.com/channels/911700460874919968/915599981728120832
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  2. Jomar New Member

The Last Revolution is the fastest growing guild on Emarr and the last guild you will ever need. Come join us in building a guild where people are the focus.

Contact Ssigurd, Malekitth or Evye in game.
  3. Jomar New Member

Join the Last Revolution!
    We are the last guild you will ever need.
    We are looking for anyone who is tired of not getting groups and wants to enjoy Norrath with real people. The Last Revolution is the fastest growing guild on Emarr and we will take you back to a time when people grouped. Come join us for grouping, raiding and enjoying the company of others.
  4. Jomar New Member

If you are looking for a home, then you will find it in The Last Revolution. We are the fastest growing guild on Emarr and you won't find a more helpful group of like minded raiders and groupers. We are bringing full groups without boxes back to Norrath. We are the last guild you will ever need.
  5. Jomar New Member

Come join the last guild you will ever need. The Last Revolution is the fastest growing guild on Emarr and there is a reason for that. The focus of our guild is to get people back to grouping together instead of boxing. Playing together makes our community strong. That in turn makes our raiding even stronger. Come join The last Revolution and you will finally be home.
  6. Evye Augur

We would love to have anyone who wants to have fun and grow!
  7. Jomar New Member

Come join The Last Revolution.
    We are a guild who wants you as a player, not as a class. The Last Revolution is a guild we built to be a community. We want you in our raid because we want real people playing their class. We want everyone to feel important and needed. We do not box on raids. We do not box in groups. We use mercenaries as a last resort. Come join a guild that treats people like they matter.
  8. Jomar New Member

The Last Revolution continues to grow. We would love to have anyone who wants to join a guild who doesn't box on raids and who fills groups with guild members, not boxes run by software. To join, talk with Malekitth, Evye or Ssigurd. We will be the last guild you ever need.
  9. Evye Augur

We have beaten some TOL raids come help us beat more!
  10. Jomar New Member

We are beating current content. We are still looking for a few more folks who want to be a part of the amazing group of people we call The Last Revolution. Contact Ssigurd, Zekkari, Malekitth, Evye or Anakelos in game to find out more.
  11. Jomar New Member

Come join a guild who is beating current content and knows how to raid without making it feel like a job. The Last Revolution on Emarr is a current content raiding guild who is willing to help every single guild member with whatever they need. We do not box on raids, and we do not use 3rd party software on raids. Having trouble finding a group on non-raid nights? TLR will make sure that is not a problem for you. Send a tell to Malekitth, Pixxen, Evye, Grimmis, Zekkari, Anakelos. The Last Revolution is more than just a guild; it is a home. Come join us, we are the last guild you will ever need.
  12. Evye Augur

Tlr still looking for skilled players.
    We don’t mind projects either.
    I personally will help you if you have the fire to raid and not the levels.
    2/3 NOS raids down and more to fall soon.
    We are a no boxing on raids guild.
  13. Evye Augur

What about the R.O.U.S's? Raiders Of Unusual Skill? I don't think they exist. Unless you are talking about The Last Revolution! PST to join the team!
  14. Evye Augur

My best friends sisters boyfriends brothers girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid whos going with the girl who saw TLR beat Pit Fight with 38 raiders and no boxes last night. I guess they're pretty serious raiders. PST to be a pretty serious raider too!
  15. Belexes ForumQuester

Evye, you might post your raid schedule with time zone and days of the week, that would help when people consider you.

Hello to all those people back on my old server!!
  16. Phurbal_TN New Member

Raid nights for current content are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 - 10:30 EST and Sunday from 8:00 - 10:00 EST.
  17. Belexes ForumQuester

That is the best schedule I have seen for me yet. Hmmmm...
  18. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

we need belexes on xegony tho
  19. Evye Augur

My best friends sisters boyfriends brothers girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid whos going with the girl who saw TLR beat 8 of 9 NOS raids with no boxes. I guess they're pretty serious raiders. Join TLR to be a pretty serious raider too!
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  20. Belexes ForumQuester

Like hell you do.

You guys get them all down yet?