If you show a rogue an illusion......

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ankarv, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

He's gonna want it!!!!!! Shadowman Illusion plz thx!!! The shadowman illusion in the guild lobby for April fools day is awesome.
    Sinestra and Nissassa like this.
  2. Nissassa Elder

Shadowman illusion would be pretty slick !
    Rantol likes this.
  3. gcubed Augur

BRD, ROG, ENC Veil of Shadows with unlimited charges, please.
    Nissassa and Rantol like this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

What shadowman illusions? we got cubes and chests on AB
    Loratex likes this.
  5. gcubed Augur

It seems to be cycling through a set of illusions or it may be random. My rogue logged into the guild lobby as a shadowman. Later my ranger logged in as a chest, exited the guild lobby to buff someone and returned to become a cube. I currently am running a gating class, who is bound in the guild lobby, though the Epic ornament quest and he as been a cube and a trap. /shrug
  6. Feradach Augur

Pretty sure I saw tumbleweeds at one point too.
  7. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

They did this before. I you find one you like look at the time on your desktop and every hour switch it. Atleast that's what made the illusion change last time
  8. Dalrek_MM Elder

Give us stickman illusion from aprils fool 2007 back! permanent as turn on option :)

would be nice for lobby lag

9. Riou EQResource

You can already do this by adding a line ( StickFigures=1 ) in your eqclient.ini
  10. Gannen Elder

yep, after the first year of the stick figures, they said they left it in as an option for everyone... just it's not on the options window, you have to edit it by hand, is what they told us...

it had mixed reviews, but enough to keep it in the system...
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Actually they took it out, and it was about a year or so later (maybe longer) that they added the ini command option. Lots of raiders hated it, but boxers and low power system users loved it. The sad thing about the ini command is that it is only affects PC's and not all models as the original april fool's did (until enough players complained and they reduced the number of models it affected).
  12. Gannen Elder

I had a good chuckle on the 1st run with stick figures (Although I did find I couldn't really stay on more than an hour that day), and found it to be cute versus the other years, like the one with the random change in race and gender when one ran thru the plane of knowledge... that one zapped me into a gnome and had me wishing I could tinker...

Although, it'd be nice to see some of the old "dress up the priest of Discord" things that they used to do on occasion...