Oh God Help, I haven't played in like 10 years

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Tizerak, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Yther Augur

Just to expand on moogs /who all "guild name", you can use quotes around the spaces to get the entire guild name if it's getting other guilds or players from the first word. Also, you can put a level range afterwards to limit if the guild is huge, like /who all "guild name" 100 100 to limit to 100 level players in the guild.

Some guilds start with The or words like Warriors which will bring back every warrior.

Yther Ore.
    moogs likes this.
  2. Tizerak New Member

The links in 2 and 3 didn't work?
    They took me to http://home.comcast.net/site/error/error_404.html which is a broken link page I've never seen before.
  3. Yther Augur

I got it from Crystilla's list of good quests by expansion on the eqclerics.com forums. It points to the old Rasper's guides which are now available at Samanna's. Specifically see http://rasper.samanna.net/VoA/Trophy.html which is the same page the old links point to, but working and valid on the Samanna site. See the Hunter trophies and Compilation for links to the bags.

Sorry, I should have double checked them (I thought I did, maybe I had them cached).

Yther Ore.
  4. Tizerak New Member

Speaking of Sammana's, I tried registering for the forums at "The Spirit Realm" there (since it has a paladin section) but I'm still waiting to be approved days later and it says to contact an administrator but there's no way to contact one?
  5. Tizerak New Member

I noticed something very odd from my Clockwork Rogue in Veksar tonight, all the sudden he started chain casting "something" and was doing 3k a cast to enemies, he only did it for a little while, but I was like "damn man! Keep doing that!"
  6. CasualMaker New Member

I believe that the merc roles available in each racial skin depends on the classes available to that race. If you go to the High Elf mercenary liason, youget a choice of Tank or Healer. If you want Melee DPS instead, I think you are offered a Brownie merc.
  7. moogs Augur

Yes, that's a good point also.