Piestro's Day Off

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lily, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

The 1400hp monsters you get to play are completely underpowered. Grab some Bayle marks, get 2 wiz and 1 cleric merc, and AFK through the mission. Your mercs have WAAAYYY more hitpoints and damage abilities than the monsters you play.

I did the rat rogue, and I GET NO BACKSTAB BECAUSE THE ROGUE HAS NO PIERCING WEAPON, lololol... nice job developers!
  2. Explicit Augur

Monks are the only good class in that MM. Mend, FD, Rune AA
    Leerah likes this.
  3. greynartestre Lorekeeper

I 5 boxed it with another live player. We wiped about 10 times. The respawns sucked, but basically you just need 2-3 ppl (1 healer 1 tank min) to reclear everytime anyone dies.. or if the person who died is a monk you can stone skin your way back through barely.
  4. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

so you are using mercs in a monster mission???
  5. Rasputyn Elder

Respawns are terrible as mentioned.

The shrouds need a big boost in power.

Other than that, I could see this being pretty fun. Definitely has some amusing stuff in it.
  6. Galin Augur

Wru Snoopy in this task!? Referred to by actual name at least.
    Rasputyn likes this.
  7. Tobynn Augur

Not random. The same mob types spawn in the same locations every time. Add map labels for future reference.
    Leerah likes this.
  8. Leerah Augur

Does anyone else have problems with their level of vision ducking below the floor with every hit they make? I find that vertigo inducing. The rabbit is extremely bad. You can see 4 levels of basement below you with every swing.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

lol i was a monk skunk and the view was werid it i was like i had perment lev on.
    i was also only lvl 86. it was nice to take that 2% exp reward. too bad i have to level (95) to use to loot I got from the chest.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I could kiss you.

Hope you get it fixed up, to make it more fun. :)
  11. Malbro Augur

This would be a fun mission if it weren't the FAST respawns and having to fight back to the wipe point.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Be carefull if you are saving 10 rewards and get a slayer update... you will not be able to pick the player flag and loose it when you zone.
  13. Aggememnon Elder

Exactly that happened to me. Anyway way to get that back? This just needs to be an infobox to say you got an achievement, and not eat a 'reward' window.

On the topic of boosting MM characters, I played a skunk which had 2 hotkey abilities. One was a 10 min duration hp buff I think, and the other was FD. The FD failed about 90% of the time, and had a 30s reuse. Completely useless in a MM context. We spent about 2.5 hrs on this and just gave up in the end. Wish we'd thought of using mercs heh ;p
  14. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

oooh original FD how we've missed you
  15. Rasputyn Elder

Mercs can't be OP for this mission. They run on Bayle marks and we all know you don't sell power in the marketplace.
  16. Leerah Augur

How about removing the melee bounce that lets you see 5 floors below you?
  17. greynartestre Lorekeeper

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase don't remove mercs! It takes nearly 5 hours for 6 ppl to do the quest.. it takes 30 mins for the merc to do it.. and it cost me SC. The water jump ... kills this quest for about 75% of the people I play with. They were not the mario generation and just can't do it period. Can we get a "levitate" buff please?
    Leerah likes this.
  18. Leerah Augur

<<< This old person can't make the jump. Got on the water's "frame" 6 times though while my Mario generation guildies finish the mission with mercs. You STILL have to run back in several times because their best time is 45 mins.
  19. greynartestre Lorekeeper

Since no one wants to do the missions on Drinal but me, I either have to merc it (fun) or 6 box it (NOT FUN). Ive managed to find 1 live person twice now to run it (out of 6 runs).
  20. Juglar_Veign New Member

Well...? What is it...? Have people trying to do the mission and they can't get into instance.