Player Studio Submission- Ornament's of Rebellion (1hs,2hs,1hb,2hb,Axe,Bow,Shield)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Oakbane_EQ, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Braveheart Augur

These should go in the game as soon as possible. Alot of poeple will buy them.
  2. Talif Augur

Yes plx. I need a new shield.
  3. Nissassa Elder

looks slick, very nice ! -- WRU Dagger version !
  4. Axxius Augur

Good news indeed. :)

Are you planning on designing any caster weapons by chance? Not that the Greatstaff is not great but this particular theme is obviously melee-oriented.
  5. A-Quad Augur

Grats & about flipping time. Did you have to retrofit the models to meet their requirements, or are they doing the adjustments? Hope they don't butcher your designs too much.

I suggest you come out with more concepts btw ; )
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Oakbane New Member

I dont think they changed anything about the items. They were highly optimized. Mostly, I just think they saw my email about not being accepted and did further review.

Thanks for support everyone!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Kable Lorekeeper

we need these added
  8. Phrett Augur

Whoa, these are bad . I'm really looking forward to seeing them in game. Special props for offering AN AXE ornament that really looks imposing... very, very, very, well done. And I really dig the shield as well, I almost wish I could equip more shields, lol. Keep up the great work, seriously... I'd love to see some more of your ideas. /whisper 'more axes'
  9. Phrett Augur

With spikes... no doubt
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

I'm not entirely down with the mace (not really blunt-y to me) and sort of wish I didn't have my epic 2.0 ornament or I'd for sure grab the shield, and a bow for the ranger alt!
  11. Enizen Elder

Is there a ETA on these ?
  12. Phrett Augur

Bump... any update on these? Curious to know when they'll be available
  13. Oakbane New Member

These were recently switched to the 'completed' stage which means they should either be in game now, or sometime soon. Can anyone confirm if they made it in last patch? I'm out of town right now
  14. Eanelder Augur

These were available on a "non live" server earlier this week. From the item preview, the Shield looked very cool and more importantly HUGE, like totally hid my drakkin from view huge! Will be buying for sure.
  15. Falos Augur

I saw these ornaments on the beta server marketplace and honestly these, and a few other unreleased ornaments by other designers are some of the best ornaments seen thus far in the entire game imo.

Players studio designs just keep getting better and better.
    Ellyra likes this.
  16. Kuniva Lorekeeper

I really dig that shield and 1h sword.

I do however believe the staff should look different... It looks too much like the mace.
  17. Tinyfeet Elder

no dagger???????
  18. Braveheart Augur

I do not see these on beta.
  19. quseio Augur

the mace looks to much like the staff and does not look like a mace its more like an axe it should be er meatier and blunt
  20. Braveheart Augur

Where are you seeing these? I logged on beta and do not see them in market window as previously mentioned.