Test Update 02/05/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Axxius Augur

If it's a mainly zerg for you, burn asap or fail, then you are obviously not doing it right. Try different strats maybe. Fixing bugs and disabling exploits is never bad even if it's not the biggest issue.

And also, this event was changed significantly after the beta testing.
  2. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

3. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

When will you be fixing the Paralytic Spores Druid AA? It's a bummer to leave a fine 1/2 AA to upgrade to 2/2 on the Paralytic Spores only to find out it's broke and we should have stayed with the 1/2. When?
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Maybe you should try the event before passing comments.....or maybe you can run while rooted, I know I can't.
  5. Concerned Druid New Member

ROF Cultural armor question - transcendent symbols of devotion - why can't I list in /buyer box in the bazaar? transcendent helm symbol of devotion or any of the other seven pieces won't work.
  6. Insaneox Augur

We don't zerg when doing this raid but that's rumor around that burning Findle tends to work best! It doesn't work so well for use we never use zerg strats.......I know lots that do and its matter of build-up of guild on how you approach raids like this I'm sure of the ones that have beaten it to this point at least 3 or so strats are being used.
  7. Quatreh Elder

maybie you can run BEFORE root ? ( i did this event BEFORE you ;)
  8. Recnarp Augur

Beastlords still missing an upgrade to their maelstrom spell in RoF.

More at 11.
  9. roth Augur

I'm not sure, but I always thought that for something to be listed for the Buyer mode in the bazaar, it had to either be looted somewhere on that server, or created. If it is a tradeskill created item that no one has made, then you cannot set it as a buy line.

As I said, I'm not sure. It has been a long time since I messed around with buyer mode.
  10. Concerned Druid New Member

When, because we need it done?
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Bit hard to know that you need to run from a fireball before you get the emote. As you should know the mino emotes and findle emotes are not connected.
  12. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

13. Maereax Augur

Right now probably the hardest part of this entire event is knowing when you get the fireball emote. Because your name can be in one of three places in the emote, and making audio triggers for that is much more of a pain than it's worth, that isn't always an option. Especially with all of the things that get filtered to the 'other' category of text, the structure of this emote is an artificial difficulty enhancement that just shouldn't be there. Look at the same zone but two events later, Xorbb3 charm emotes - he does one line per person making it viable to create an audio trigger for your name (or even just be able to watch out for it).

Something of a moot point considering it's supposed to be getting fixed in this same patch.
  14. Gladare Augur

GINA makes it very easy to make a trigger for the fireball emote. Like you said though, they're making it easier anyway.
    Quatreh likes this.
  15. Mellifleur Augur

Rest in Peace Slot specific Focuses
  16. Quatreh Elder

Yes you're right , they aren t connected but when a normal player have one emote he have to move ( fireball OR minotaur) if he don t he kill his raid ( fireball [ you can duck for clear it], minotaur: if you stay he will destray your raid because he blurs) so all the normal player have to move if they get one of the 2 emote. So, if you got the second just after the first no problem you didn t kill your raid.
    btw with normal player I will say : no slack, no player who don t care about emote so i assume like they are all in your guild Yinla, because... if they aren t... I can understand that you answered me hard first time without knowing me
    Regards
    Quatreh
  17. Quatreh Elder

ok nerf of the 2HP done
  18. Sigourney Journeyman

Yeah, I got the Can opener 2hp, lovely nerf guys, Now i DONT look forward to raiding, considering my weapon ratio has been the same for a year....awesome. Do something other than screw the only class limited to 2-handed weapons. Dumbest thing youve ever done. Zerkers "burst DPS" as you so tried to sleazy AKA our class, without saying BERSERKERS, are under-powered, and now lacking behind Beastlords and Rogues, Mages, and the Necros do double the DPS ....so what was your thought process doing when it hit a brick wall? the 2handed weapon nerf , i think Quatreh and I should spit in your face.
  19. Xnao Augur

Yeah screw slot specific focuses. You do not do more damage with them at all.

L.I.P. (Live in Peace) Sarcasm
  20. fatbass New Member

So i have been playing a zerker for well over 6 years and been playing eq for over 10. i am in an end game raiding guild and have never posted here or felt the need to post until now. I love the zerker class as they use to be able to top parses as they should. Zerkers have been declining steadily now and makes me want to switch classes. what is the point in playing a class that can only do dps if they get out dpsed by other classes that offer more. Zerkers dont have spells, we cannot heal slow or do anything but swing a giant axe and use AA that hurt us to burst our dps and we still get out dpsed by other classes that have beneficial abilites to improve survival such as beastlords . Frankly as a zerker vet i am highly dissapointed in the way the zerker class has been dumbed down to just ok dps. The only reason i play a class that can be easily killed for the chance to do great dmg is because they use to do just that "great damage". this is no longer the case with zerkers. Seeing talk of lowering zerkers even more makes me want to throw in the towel all together. I sure hope that there is someone who reads this that can acually make a difference and can be an advocate for zerkers as there appears to be none.