Can't recover my account

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Systolic0205, May 31, 2023.

1. Systolic0205 New Member

Hi, I am just now coming back to EQ after several years, but I don't have access to my old account. I tried going through support and they told me that I have had multiple people access my account, but I have never shared the account info with anyone. I gave them the answer to my secret question and everything but they still wouldn't recover my account. I have all sorts of ways to prove that I am the person who had the account originally. Is there any way I can contact them in a way outside of the support page on the site? This is kind of ridiculous that I am being blocked out of my own account for no reason.
  2. Iven the Lunatic

They can only see the old IP-adresses that got saved during that time in a log file. It might be still possible to track them to different locations.

Sure, but everyone will direct you to the support page team.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Original, key code for EQ maybe?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you have all that info then why are you not able to log in? If it matches, esp the secret question, you should be able to change the pw your self.

Sounds like the info you have does not match what they have.

7 times out of 10 its not that someone hacked the account but that the info is on the wrong account. Might be off by just a letter but its not the same account.

3 times is because the pw was shared with the guild for a raid or friends cause you were leaving and thought you would never play again.

Edit or 1/2 time due to evil ex's