Mischief - High levels only or good mix?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wulvgeng, May 22, 2023.

1. Wulvgeng New Member

Looking at Mischief server...is it all high level players, or is there lower level groups around for leveling?
  2. Kahna Augur

Low level groups are few and far between, but with the ability to gear yourself easily leveling isn't difficult.
  3. Trevalon Augur

It is harder to get lower groups for sure, but they are out there and if you join a guild (and almost every guild will recruit ya at low levels) it can be even easier to get into people's box groups, especially if you tell them you want to be a raider at 75 :).
  4. VicFollower New Member

Want an experience where you can go LFG and get a group within minutes?
    Want an experience where there are actually lots of people in your starting city?
    Want an experience where you can barter with a live player in the EC tunnel?
    Want an experience where you can buy krono for 1200pp?
    Want an experience where there is no plat duping (yet)?
    Then your only choice is Oakwynd

Want an experience where you can go LFG and not get a group all day because everyone already has an established friend group?
    Want an experience where your starting city is completely empty and your forced to play in Crescent Reach?
    Want an experience where you have to pay bloated bazaar prices and plat duping is out of control?
    Want an experience where you can buy krono for 500k?
    Then your only choice is Mischief
  5. Blastoff Augur

Where are these mythical 500k Kronos at?
  6. VicFollower New Member

Are you saying its lower than 500k because its actually at like 1M now. Have fun getting 1M plat as a newb.
  7. Mithra Augur

Are you going to say the same things in 2 years when it's Oakwynd vs new server?
  8. Blastoff Augur

I'm saying I would love some 500k Kronos. On a side note you can get a full set of last expansions raid gear on Mischief for 2 or 3 Kronos. It's the ultimate catch up server. I had a friend get raid ready in less than a week on a fresh toon.
    Appren likes this.